Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Cashop dont work with this version 1.69
2. GM set? (commands?) can see this post How to Allow con commands through the chat ui dialog. - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
3. You can use GM tools send item

Thank you!:laugh:

Help Me

It was fine yesterday.
I can't do it all of a sudden.

Restarting my PC doesn't work either.

ylwong - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there a way to fix the boat issue? cant even do the first tutorial quest

also cant even swap channel or see my friends either

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have issue when i select hard mode dungeon but it alway select normal when in dun ? and bingo event show event has expired even i changed day & enable bingo in featurematrix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone teach me how to properly setup my Client? Or at least share a link with the files that I need to put on my Client folder to make it able to connect to my server? I already have 1.69 Client thanks to Gorkn, and the server is running fine.

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-vindictus-1106627/index64.html
i use the client and server from this link, scroll down youll see it
not sure what your problem is but this is what ive done:
-open the server file in VMWare, edit --> Virtual Network Editor edit VMnet Host only 192.168.0.0
-open Control Panel on you PC->Network and Internet->Network Connections, Edit Vmnet1 Ipv4 192.168.0.1 then run ther server in Vmware
-extract patch and place them in the client & server in Vmware
-In client folder: delete Updodateinfo.dat and everything in media folder except files with *ending.avi, rename 9FB527B373DCBD159552ADD1710487A724237AF9.hfs to any name you want
-In VMware run HeroesOp ID & password : root, run location service first and when it turns green ctrl+A run the rest, wait until everything green
-Run the game with start.bat in your client, use GMsentMail to sent items to your account (place it in your server in VMware).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-open the server file in VMWare, edit --> Virtual Network Editor edit VMnet Host only 192.168.0.0
-open Control Panel on you PC->Network and Internet->Network Connections, Edit Vmnet1 Ipv4 192.168.0.1 then run ther server in Vmware
-In client folder: delete Updodateinfo.dat and everything in media folder except files with *ending.avi, rename 9FB527B373DCBD159552ADD1710487A724237AF9.hfs to any name you want
-In VMware run HeroesOp ID & password : root, run location service first and when it turns green ctrl+A run the rest, wait until everything green
-Run the game with start.bat in your client, use GMsentMail to sent items to your account (place it in your server in VMware).

Thank you for answering me!

I was missing these patch files from the link you shared. I could run the game now, but whenever I try to login, I got an error saying "Response from server delayed". Also, when I click "Select Server", there's nothing listed. Seems like I'm still missing something to make the connection between the game and my server. I didn't find very clear where should I put the files on my client and didn't understand what file is responsible to make the connection between client and server.

I think I figured out what was the problem. I'll post here later if it's solved.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cant login if your server in VMware is not running (as nothing listed in HeroesOp in your case=>server is off)
HeroesOp should look like this all green, if something is not booting (orange) or nothing listed just restart the Vm and run each one, start from location service, wait until it turns green first then run the rest.
In the Patch Folder there are 3 folder
-"Patch" : copy everything in this folder to where you installed the game ...\en-EU
-delia_patch: inside there are "Client" and "Server" folder, files in "Client" also go to ...\en-EU, copy all files in "Server" to C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\bin (in VMware)
-delia_client_bin: ...\en-EU

XML storyline to C:\Server/zh-tw-x-gm/Data/XML
screenshot:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cant login if your server in VMware is not running (as nothing listed in HeroesOp in your case=>server is off)
HeroesOp should look like this all green, if something is not booting (orange) or nothing listed just restart the Vm and run each one, start from location service, wait until it turns green first then run the rest.
In the Patch Folder there are 3 folder
-"Patch" : copy everything in this folder to where you installed the game ...\en-EU
-delia_patch: inside there are "Client" and "Server" folder, files in "Client" also go to ...\en-EU, copy all files in "Server" to C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\bin (in VMware)
-delia_client_bin: ...\en-EU

XML storyline to C:\Server/zh-tw-x-gm/Data/XML
screenshot:

Server is running fine as I said. Everything shows up with "On" status at Heroes Op Tool. That's why I think something is wrong on my Client. It's not connecting to my server. It must be related to endpoint or some port issue. I'm still trying to figure it out. When I said "Nothing is listed when I click Select Server" I was talking about the Login Screen from Vindictus.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is running fine as I said. Everything shows up with "On" status at Heroes Op Tool. That's why I think something is wrong on my Client. It's not connecting to my server. It must be related to endpoint or some port issue. I'm still trying to figure it out. When I said "Nothing is listed when I click Select Server" I was talking about the Login Screen from Vindictus.

Login with any ID and password you want just dont forget it, for example ID: aaa Pass: aaa. No need to select server as nothing listed there.
"Response from server delayed" is server-side so you might wanna check your server setup, make sure the IP are correct. If this still shows up then try the client from the link i posted up there, im using exact the same client with the patches, nothing else and got the game running on first try. May be you have to put the server folder and client folder in the same Drive like E:\.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For some reason, I can't even install the client that you shared. I downloaded all files, put them together and still it says thar installer couldn't find the files. No matter if I run it with or wirthout admin rights. I'm using Client 1.69 that Gorkn shared here.

BTW, this is a print from my Heroes Op Tool:

ylwong - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HeroesCommand is missing, you can see in the check boxes there are one still missing 14/14/15, compare with my screenshot
Btw sorry not to mention the youll have to rename the client from the link i shared to Vindictus ( the setup and z01 02 03 files)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it running easily with the files that you shared, Diskursting. Thanks a lot for helping me!Still I couldn't run it out of VMWare. I was running it on the Virtual Machine and seems like another person was using it too. The files I add to Server folder was suddenly gone as well as my data on SQL. I don't think it should happen, but I have no experience with VM though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, thanks for the game. can someone help me? i use the gmsendmail app to send money and now i can't log into the game anymore. please help, how do i fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon Forum residents. Perhaps you know the solution to the problem of quest number 2. After killing the boss, there is no way out of the dungeon. Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for this guide Diskursting! I was able to get it running and even connect! I had an additional question though regarding the last step, GMsentMail. When I try to launch GMsentMail it states "login failed", the config has a username/password listed... but the client/server in your guide doesn't list a database username or password anywhere... I am unsure what to enter in these fields. Would you be able to provide guidance?

Back