Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Feb 2022 Join Date
    6Posts

Re: Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Quote Originally Posted by Diskursting View Post
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f944/rele...7/index64.html
    i use the client and server from this link, scroll down youll see it
    not sure what your problem is but this is what ive done:
    -open the server file in VMWare, edit --> Virtual Network Editor edit VMnet Host only 192.168.0.0
    -open Control Panel on you PC->Network and Internet->Network Connections, Edit Vmnet1 Ipv4 192.168.0.1 then run ther server in Vmware
    -extract patch and place them in the client & server in Vmware
    -In client folder: delete Updodateinfo.dat and everything in media folder except files with *ending.avi, rename 9FB527B373DCBD159552ADD1710487A724237AF9.hfs to any name you want
    -In VMware run HeroesOp ID & password : root, run location service first and when it turns green ctrl+A run the rest, wait until everything green
    -Run the game with start.bat in your client, use GMsentMail to sent items to your account (place it in your server in VMware).
    For some reason, I can't even install the client that you shared. I downloaded all files, put them together and still it says thar installer couldn't find the files. No matter if I run it with or wirthout admin rights. I'm using Client 1.69 that Gorkn shared here.

BTW, this is a print from my Heroes Op Tool:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ssl...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Hellena; 08-02-22 at 08:57 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2022 Join Date
    7Posts

HeroesCommand is missing, you can see in the check boxes there are one still missing 14/14/15, compare with my screenshot
    Btw sorry not to mention the youll have to rename the client from the link i shared to Vindictus ( the setup and z01 02 03 files)

MemberRank
    Feb 2022 Join Date
    6Posts

Got it running easily with the files that you shared, Diskursting. Thanks a lot for helping me!Still I couldn't run it out of VMWare. I was running it on the Virtual Machine and seems like another person was using it too. The files I add to Server folder was suddenly gone as well as my data on SQL. I don't think it should happen, but I have no experience with VM though.

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    26Posts
    hi, thanks for the game. can someone help me? i use the gmsendmail app to send money and now i can't log into the game anymore. please help, how do i fix this?

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    22Posts
    Chat still can't be fixed?

MemberRank
    Nov 2014 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    179Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by timon View Post
    Chat still can't be fixed?
    Chat was fixed

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    HDDLocation
    293Posts
    Hey, anyone has a google drive Server VMWare Image link?
    thanks

MemberRank
    Nov 2022 Join Date
    2Posts
    Hi everyone, thanks for the guide.

MemberRank
    Dec 2022 Join Date
    5Posts
    Good afternoon Forum residents. Perhaps you know the solution to the problem of quest number 2. After killing the boss, there is no way out of the dungeon. Thank you very much

MemberRank
    Dec 2022 Join Date
    4Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diskursting View Post
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f944/rele...7/index64.html
    i use the client and server from this link, scroll down youll see it
    not sure what your problem is but this is what ive done:
    -open the server file in VMWare, edit --> Virtual Network Editor edit VMnet Host only 192.168.0.0
    -open Control Panel on you PC->Network and Internet->Network Connections, Edit Vmnet1 Ipv4 192.168.0.1 then run ther server in Vmware
    -extract patch and place them in the client & server in Vmware
    -In client folder: delete Updodateinfo.dat and everything in media folder except files with *ending.avi, rename 9FB527B373DCBD159552ADD1710487A724237AF9.hfs to any name you want
    -In VMware run HeroesOp ID & password : root, run location service first and when it turns green ctrl+A run the rest, wait until everything green
    -Run the game with start.bat in your client, use GMsentMail to sent items to your account (place it in your server in VMware).

Thank you for this guide Diskursting! I was able to get it running and even connect! I had an additional question though regarding the last step, GMsentMail. When I try to launch GMsentMail it states "login failed", the config has a username/password listed... but the client/server in your guide doesn't list a database username or password anywhere... I am unsure what to enter in these fields. Would you be able to provide guidance?

MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    98Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ninchaokin View Post
    Thank you for this guide Diskursting! I was able to get it running and even connect! I had an additional question though regarding the last step, GMsentMail. When I try to launch GMsentMail it states "login failed", the config has a username/password listed... but the client/server in your guide doesn't list a database username or password anywhere... I am unsure what to enter in these fields. Would you be able to provide guidance?
    Can you give me a hand? I cant make it connect with host-only (proxifier timeouts). Had to use Bridge just to try to get this working.

MemberRank
    Dec 2022 Join Date
    4Posts
    I am afraid I followed Diskursting'd guide at the top of this page step by step. I didn't run into any errors so I cannot troubleshoot what you are running into. I am not sure what bridge is or why it is involved. Bridge wasn't mentioned in Diskursting's guide.

MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    98Posts
    Ok, let me explain better.

What or who did you set up these options:

Virtual Network Editor edit VMnet Host only 192.168.0.0
    -open Control Panel on you PC->Network and Internet->Network Connections, Edit Vmnet1 Ipv4 192.168.0.1
    Ok, so first, I can edit VMware connection to HOST-ONLY, but I dont know where to set 192.168.0.0 (I think thats not even a valid IP).
    On the second step, I go to my host (physical PC), and edit Vmnet1 ipv4... but I only need to set the first parameter to 192.168.0.1? thats normaly a gateway IP. Then I have other parameters, like subnet mask and default gateway which are not explained.

Also, I should mention that my lan gateway is 192.168.1.1 not .0.1, which I dont know if that can make a difference.

MemberRank
    Feb 2022 Join Date
    6Posts

hoptool.jpg

I was using HeroesOpTool and playing without any problem just 3 hours ago. But then, when I restarted my VM, it just stop showing the programs. Anyone knows what would be a reason for this? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Hellena; 19-12-22 at 06:19 AM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2022 Join Date
    1Posts
    You seem to be a Korean,(i also) Did you run Mabinogi Hero with vmware? If you know the order or method, please let me know......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellena View Post

hoptool.jpg

I was using HeroesOpTool and playing without any problem just 3 hours ago. But then, when I restarted my VM, it just stop showing the programs. Anyone knows what would be a reason for this? Thanks in advance.

You seem to be a Korean,(i also) Did you run Mabinogi Hero with vmware? If you know the order or method, please let me know......

Advertisement