Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try and portforward that lan IP and see if work for you. By default it should worked properly if you aren't using VM.

Also try to add that lan IP to your endpoint tables from future matrix(client side DBs)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i configure Port Forwarding 192.168.0.200 tcp-udp LAN Port:1080 WAN Port:1080 then i check my public ip from whatismyip.com then i open proxifer and add new proxy server then write my public ip into it with 1080 port and passaword,user vindictus 123456 and check it but it give me that error on picture

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear tenoto,
I don't know what you have done during installation. I only downloaded the vm-image and the client. I have done everything step by step. I have made some updates of the guest-os. I haven't configured any configuration-files. I have started the xamp controlpanel. I have started the heroes operation tool, marked the server in workgroups and started the programs with F5. Some programs crashed, but you can start it twice for running. I have started the client with the batch-file.
Tada - game running.
I have a suggestion. Name the thread "Running Vindictus-Server without errors".
Big thanks to Ylwong for this manual, again.

I have'nt configured the network, because what a coincidence, I am using the same network like Ylwong.

Gateway-Server, DNS-Server: 192.168.0.1 (my router)
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Client: 192.168.0.2 (my computer)
Workgroup: doesn't matter to connect

Tenoto, I didn't configured any ip-tables, but I have switched-off the firewall on local area network. Server-sided and Client-sided.
Also try it.

Have a nice day,
bluebyte

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He just wants to put it online aka WAN. If you are having difficult just set it up on your PC. Vindictus server files is the easiest and does not required more than 10 minutes.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, so... I would like to ask a little help.

I would like to use this in a vpn. I DID EVERY single tutorial regarding the online setup and i am doing this for about a week but no success. I am NOT using this vmware image with 192.168.0.200 since i had to change it according to my lan/vpn. I gave this vm an ip, 192.168.1.48, however, my vpn has 192.168.2.x pool. now. I have the new channel error, and the people connecting outside from my network cannot join a channel nor make even a single quest. not room making, ect...) I DID THE TUTORIALS IN THE HELP AND TUTORIAL SECTIONS! I write here becouse i am working with this relase in vmware concept.

What i did sofar:
- Port forwarding and ccproxy are not requied for me; since it is not on public, on vpn all port is open by default.(BTW before that i did tried the proxy method too, it failed too)
- Edited the sql server for every tcp adress to 192.168.2.2(it is the vmware image vpn ip)
- Edited the server all required config files according to my vpn
- Added all hosts file entry according to my vpn

What is my problem:
- It is working perfectly on LAN i mean physical lan. but if someone tries connecting from the vpn who is not in my physical lan(eg. remote connection) no boat, channel.
I have 2 pool:
192.168.1.x
and 192.168.2.x

but the machmaking always binding to 192.168.1.48:27003

I checked my firewall(i am using netlimiter what is gives me detailed info about ports/ips) Now. When i am hosting, my client directly connects to physical IP... no matter what. it makes room for 192.168.1.48(it is the channel making part)... now this is bad, becouse it should be on 192.168.2.x (in my vpn concept) no there is no reference 192.168.1.48 string anywhere in server/client/web nothing. i did tired changing the adapter metrics, also tried forcebindip in my lan, the result was new channel error(without forcebind it is working on lan)

Any ideas? MY guess the error is in the client side somehow... in the server side; i did everything what was written down in tutorials in other sections...

i did triple and quad checked everything but it is now working from remote locations... i even tried to migrate from the virtual machine but it was not working in an other machine good.. (especially pvp part from heroes launcher)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could anyone help me: i added tir to account(like 10000) but when i purchase an item, it not deduct (it still say 10000)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there a way to WAN Connect without CC Proxy or any program?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XZ3z5Nw - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

I have this problem, I cant start Client. Someone help me please!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, could you write a video tutorial on how to create a server for version 1.69? WAN Specify the links to download the full client and serverI think that you will help him only to me, but to many people! Simply, I, as a beginner, did not understand anything, I read the textbooks but did not understand where to start! But if I watch the video, it will be much clearer !!I thank you in advance!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You didn't see his screenshot ? He already managed it. Good effort but your brain doesn't seems to know what he meant.

youre the one who not paying any attention... So *your* brain cannot process that i did *NOT* answered to sabracx i answered to truhsniy...(there is the name in the quote) but thanx for your nice style moron... Learn some manners....

Also; i saw the pic, but it is NOT a vmware server, its just a workstation running a windows server on the pic. (check the link braniac...)the question was: "How to put these images on VM servers" this setence literally means: "i want to put the server image on a vmserver" it is a very appropriate question becouse i am hosting this on esxi too so; it can be done... i thought i can help... (but if he not meant by this; then he should rephrase his sentence...) also even was not answering to him so what is your problem after all?!?!

(Also, if someone running multiple vmware servers on the same machine,you might consider to host on esxi. It is free up to 8 virtual cpu... just a hint :p)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Funny, you are the ones seems to get butthurt here and realized that he asked this question on this thread?
Look like who cares to read all your long comment there. Stupid to said, you got a big problems in rl.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was not even writing to you, and you began with an insult, so... did not expected more constructive answer from you, so i dont feed trolls. Thats all. Case closed then.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
youre the one who not paying any attention... So *your* brain cannot process that i did *NOT* answered to sabracx i answered to truhsniy...(there is the name in the quote) but thanx for your nice style moron... Learn some manners....

Also; i saw the pic, but it is NOT a vmware server, its just a workstation running a windows server on the pic. (check the link braniac...)the question was: "How to put these images on VM servers" this setence literally means: "i want to put the server image on a vmserver" it is a very appropriate question becouse i am hosting this on esxi too so; it can be done... i thought i can help... (but if he not meant by this; then he should rephrase his sentence...) also even was not answering to him so what is your problem after all?!?!

(Also, if someone running multiple vmware servers on the same machine,you might consider to host on esxi. It is free up to 8 virtual cpu... just a hint :p)

Apology not understood well I do not speak much English apology, I have to use the VMware vsphere hypervisor (ESXi) and not the one I'm using is my solution?

Back