Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

It's possible to edit/modify avatar set's stats?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wonder will this work through db3.

Oops wrong section for asking help. I can't see to find the delete post buttons

Any mods online? Can you help me move it to Help section?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wonder will this work through db3.

Oops wrong section for asking help. I can't see to find the delete post buttons

Any mods online? Can you help me move it to Help section?

heroesContents.db3 EquipItemInfo, edit stats from there.
Haven't tried yet, but it should work. If it doesn't, try heroes.db3 as well.
I've changed weapon appearances modding only the Contents, however.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool, I will give it a try.

Edited on heroes.db3 but launched will get SQL Lite error. So something have to do with the client itself or can't change the stats from avatar sets. I'm using kannaka's db3... I think 70 atk and m.atk is max. I try to put 10k but will get error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Edited on heroes.db3 but launched will get SQL Lite error. So something have to do with the client itself or can't change the stats from avatar sets. I'm using kannaka's db3... I think 70 atk and m.atk is max. I try to put 10k but will get error.

Well if you edit heroes.db3 it needs to match the heroes.db3 on one of the hfs that has the heroes.db3, because it is client sided, or it will produce error.
If you edit heroesContents.db3 only, it is server sided so it will work fine. Did you try edit Contents only?
Sometimes you need to edit both dbs(all 3 of them)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right, but server side wont change the stats of the avatar set's stats I want. Must be both causes I see 70 ATK and m.Atk(wedding dress sets pieces) on both files. That's the reasons it didn't worked because heroes.db3 edited gave a SQL lite error. So I guess we can't edit avatar set's stats unless someone did it and didn't get the error. Tannaka, are those wedding dress sets stats are modified by you? Or it was from the actual games itself? It starts with 70 ATK and 70 m.ATK
Haha I want to modify it to 10k stats and add def and critical lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You have this kind of sql error?? Then close the connection on heroes.db3. If You don't do that the client won't run.

Edit:
Btw, If You need crazy stats, why don't You edit the infusions? (little easyer, and less time to make it)
some examples:
insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values (YourItemID,'SPIRIT_INJECTION','HP',10000,0)
insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values (YourItemID,'SPIRIT_INJECTION','STAMINA',1000,0)
insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values (YourItemID,'SPIRIT_INJECTION','BALANCE',200,0)
insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values (YourItemID,'SPIRIT_INJECTION','CRITICAL',200,0)
insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values (YourItemID,'SPIRIT_INJECTION','DEF',20000,0)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aww no wonder. I forgot to disconnected database from my SQLiteStudio, at first I thought that was SQL format saved problems. Did you get NMServer.exe(with some Korean language) error too? After you clicked through those first ones.
Oh nice hints, that modify your character's stats? I hope that GM tools will have all these features someday. It too basic lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can modify equipment stats in just the server heroesContents.db3 and changes will work. They just won't be shown in the item description.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can modify equipment stats in just the server heroesContents.db3 and changes will work. They just won't be shown in the item description.

You are right. Once I equipped my stats changed. But if I don't do the same to client side, the description won't changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aww no wonder. I forgot to disconnected database from my SQLiteStudio, at first I thought that was SQL format saved problems. Did you get NMServer.exe(with some Korean language) error too? After you clicked through those first ones.
Oh nice hints, that modify your character's stats? I hope that GM tools will have all these features someday. It too basic lol

Yes got a lot error too, If I clicked.
And yes that modify, as you want. (I added only some HP, STA, DEF, BAL)
Some examples:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, I added 20k to ATK,M.ATK, DEF, and Critical. But still need more than 30 mins to kill succubus queen first 10x HPs lol. This game is about critical dmg as far I can tell. Mine critical dmg at 181 the rest was 100k+ haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It because You have the att cap on that boss. You cant dmg more if You have example 40k m.att when the cap is 20k (just was an example)

Use this guide from impunity:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-create-godly-1hit-ko-1113994/

just use 5000-10000 value insted of 7kk
example:
insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values YourItemID,'SPIRIT_INJECTION','ATK_Absolute',5000,0)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just add an infusion to your weap. Go to Videk ingame and add it. You will got a random infuse like example STR +3.
Then go to Your server db /heroes/dbo/itemattribute table, and search that random result (it usually the last but it depends when You add the weap to your character) or in navicat right click on attribute/sort/sort ascending scroll down till You see the "SPIRIT_INJECTION" then search that str +3. Rewrite the STR to ATK_Absolute // 3 to 5000 and done.
Or how did You mean that "can't see..."??

Edit:
I found that...
That only a "counter". You just don't have "64822" item or row on Your table, You have just 200. (I have 10947)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love too but I can't see to find that 6k+ rows on my mssql. Edit top rows 200 only.

MSSQL - Tools - SQL Server Object Explorer - Value for Edit Top <n> Rows command & Select Top <n> Rows command
Edit this value to something huge like 10000. You will then be able to edit top x amount of rows you want. Usually do read like 2000 and edit 10000 so you don't need to go through the 5 sec lag everytime you just want to read and check a value in any of your dbo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then I told him stupid things sorry, (didnt understand that sorry again) but if He use the "insert into heroes.." in Query (what I wrote in previous post) It will add the infusion, He just need to search the item id in "item" table.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its cool, xxbackxx.
Have you test killing succubus queen to her phase 3? I found that the client keep freezing at some points. When she at 5x HPs to 2-3x HP the client will freezed. I'm not sure the problems are one of her scythe spin skills or not. I have seen her doing that skills then the client freezed. I've tested 5 times always freezed at that gameplay.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have any issue in succu queen. But I'll going to try a few more rounds to test it.

Edit:
25 mins in the dungeon to test and don't have errors. The "minigame" also work too (1 time fail 3 time succes)

Last edited:
Back