Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To all People want to make an online server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just my idea for private server. As u know, VIndictus is bored at end game. The only thing that make u have fun is farming money to make ur character look better. I think we need some tweak to make it more fun:

Normal Tweak:
- Remove all avatar from cashshop ( i will complain later why do this)
- Make All avatar item tradeable.
- Add Jump package at lvl 75 when create character
- Add more core drop from boss 10~15 is enough
- Increase gold and AP drop amount
- Add lvl 70~80 free item(cannot enhance) to shop or add it when create new character, since they can use it for farming. or just let they use lvl 60 item

Super Tweak:
- Rework Raid

I used to play on Official server! when i get +15 item, i feel bored, nothing to do. Now i suggest this, need a bundle of max item player and have play skill to obtain more good item.

+ Season2+Season 3 Raid: Change the hard mode(mean the lv 80~90) to the normal mode.
How to do this, its just ez, just increase the boss hp, boss damage, add boss skill v.v. item drop is same as original lvl 80 raid.
Change the hard mode to super hard more, Increase Boss HP, Damage, Attack Speed, or just Damage and Attack Speed( u can feel it when u do keaghan in hard mode and hero mode).
Or just make it like lvl 85 raid(zecallion, succubus queen, u canot revive in hard mode) + more attack speed and damage.
So the point is, what we get from this super hard more.Its the only things that can make people still play Vindictus, Avatar item, the most beautiful avatar have the rarest chance to obtain. But, this is private server, so u need somethings, to make the money useful,i suggest Avatar Dye. U can give avatar dye in event, or sell in NPC with high price v.v.. The skilled player can farm avatar to sell.Then we have another problem, What happen to player have worst skill. They can farm for item, but cant find avatar for themseft. So they need another method to farm. I suggest private server add some items with rare chance to drop, and can sell it to market with high price.

Hope someone can use this to make a funny private server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cashshop doesn't work, and privates are easier to hack (lacks launcher, relies on mods and fake folders to modify db etc), so don't expect a true private soon. For now you can build your own local server to test builds, costumes etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cashshop doesn't work, and privates are easier to hack (lacks launcher, relies on mods and fake folders to modify db etc), so don't expect a true private soon. For now you can build your own local server to test builds, costumes etc.

Its easy to find who are using mod and cheat and ban them + delete all their item!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@doilatheasd ,did you know how to enable in-game event ?
I have found attendance and bingo event and make them work, but some event like roulete not work, I cant find where to enable them ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know where in database store account password ??
I have found everwhere in db but found nothing ,try to login with the same ID with any password but the server always accept to login, so that the server cannot control the account password, only ID ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know where in database store account password ??
I have found everwhere in db but found nothing ,try to login with the same ID with any password but the server always accept to login, so that the server cannot control the account password, only ID ??
pretty much yeh we dont have the Auth Server Service so it just accepts whatever you put Secondary Password gets stored correctly though

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The 2nd password is secured when you are running a public server, why? I found out that any passwords you entered for an account can access it. Without that 2nd secured passworded. You can just hack any players if you known their ID aka username.

So, PvP arena usage 700MB ram per players. That`s 6 slots equal to 4.2GB RAM.
So, strange why my laptops with 4GB ram always have PvP arena problems. I've setup everythings same as my 8GB PC(for test only) but the DSservice always prompted an error that invalid files location. Even though it was all corrected.

<setting name="DSExecPath" serializeAs="String">
<value>D:\client\srcds.exe</value>
</setting>

The driver letter isn't matter. I've tested it, my client is on C.

1 player enter and it used only 2.7GB ram, my laptop should have enough for 2 more haha. With Windows 8.1 it used 2GB ram without much background services running.

Anyone has test Siege Match? 6vs6 I think it might requires more RAM for it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The 2nd password is secured when you are running a public server, why? I found out that any passwords you entered for an account can access it. Without that 2nd secured passworded. You can just hack any players if you known their ID aka username.

So, PvP arena usage 700MB ram per players. That`s 6 slots equal to 4.2GB RAM.
So, strange why my laptops with 4GB ram always have PvP arena problems. I've setup everythings same as my 8GB PC(for test only) but the DSservice always prompted an error that invalid files location. Even though it was all corrected.

<setting name="DSExecPath" serializeAs="String">
<value>D:\client\srcds.exe</value>
</setting>

The driver letter isn't matter. I've tested it, my client is on C.

1 player enter and it used only 2.7GB ram, my laptop should have enough for 2 more haha. With Windows 8.1 it used 2GB ram without much background services running.

Anyone has test Siege Match? 6vs6 I think it might requires more RAM for it.

you can play pvpserver?

Back