Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] a simple summary before 2019March

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thing the SP Bar issue can be fixed by putting any skill in the 'X' or 'Z' Quick-Skill slot. Once a skill has been dropped onto the Quick-Skill slot on your skill bar it should reappear.

For the battle ending issue, Zomdex made this helpful post in a different thread that helped me with that. It seems like you need to change the Gamecode in the server files to match what you're using for your client.

Hey, firstly, thanks for the response.

So I tried what you said and used an edited level 90 character to see if the SP bar would appear after assigning a skill to the quick-skill slot. It did not, even in battle :c
(I can use SP skills though, tested this by drinking an SP pot)

Also, since I'm using an EU client my start.bat looks like this:

start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-eu-x-gm -noupdate

Looking through the featurematrix for both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3 I checked the game code under EN-EU-X-GM and it was "50393116." I found the same gamecode number inside my ServiceCore.dll.config as well.

Next, I tried what zomdex said and made sure only EN-EU-X-GM was set to 1 (Since I'm using the EU client instead of the US client) and boats still don't bring up the clear menu.

lKGsfUx - [Tutorial] a simple summary before 2019March - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thing, do you have the latest Delia server/client files installed from here? http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-delia-server-files-1145005/index11.html#post8868256

Second, go into your FeatureMatrix for your client:
Make sure 'AdvancedUI' is set to '3.07.00' for 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM'
I can't tell from your screenshot if you have both Quickslots filled or not. I have both filled and AdvancedUI set up like that. You can test if they're both filled by pressing pressing 'X' to cycle them.

I would also suggest using US instead of EU. The latest version of the modloader only works with the US version last time I checked.
My BAT looks like:
start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4

I also had all my Gamecodes set to '50393116' in FeatureMatrix and the ServiceCore.dll.config for the EN-US version. Also be aware that ServiceCore.dll.config has the GameCode in there twice. I also went into the Server and Client FeatureMatrix and made both 'EN-US-X-GM' and 'EN-EU-X-GM' set to '50393116'. I believe I'm using the same EU version as you and it works fine in US mode.

If you use 'DB Browser for SQLite' you can very easily duplicate your FeatureMatrix from EN-EU to EN-US. To be thorough I have all four 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM' set to be identical.

I also made a post here with some links if you want to start modding:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f946/getting-started-server-client-modifications-1150053/#post8883796

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was directed to this thread somewhere else saying it was the most up-to-date but getting it to work has been pretty frustrating.
I did as you said and got it working using vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4 but there is still no SP bar and boats don't give the clear menu after killing the boss. I think I'll restart using the link you provided.

Thank you for the link to modding as I was interested in that (If I got this to work haha)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was directed to this thread somewhere else saying it was the most up-to-date but getting it to work has been pretty frustrating.
I did as you said and got it working using vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4 but there is still no SP bar and boats don't give the clear menu after killing the boss. I think I'll restart using the link you provided.

Thank you for the link to modding as I was interested in that (If I got this to work haha)
Yeah, your best bet is doing a full restart with the files from http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-delia-server-files-1145005/index11.html#post8868256

I haven't used the files from this thread, I personally used the old Client version and VMWare server from Gunjacks post and updated it with the Delia server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
FSKaJD i think im at your case, maybe i should start over with new files, i also thought that this thread is the newest.
i got "sql lite error" when tried to change the numbers of gamecode
didnt understand this command:
There is a row in featurematrix in both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3 which is enEU, enUS, koKR, ... Be sure that the only row between enEU, enUS, koKR, ... in the column EN-US-X-GM set to 1 is enUS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thing, do you have the latest Delia server/client files installed from here? http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-delia-server-files-1145005/index11.html#post8868256

Second, go into your FeatureMatrix for your client:
Make sure 'AdvancedUI' is set to '3.07.00' for 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM'
I can't tell from your screenshot if you have both Quickslots filled or not. I have both filled and AdvancedUI set up like that. You can test if they're both filled by pressing pressing 'X' to cycle them.

I would also suggest using US instead of EU. The latest version of the modloader only works with the US version last time I checked.
My BAT looks like:
start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4

I also had all my Gamecodes set to '50393116' in FeatureMatrix and the ServiceCore.dll.config for the EN-US version. Also be aware that ServiceCore.dll.config has the GameCode in there twice. I also went into the Server and Client FeatureMatrix and made both 'EN-US-X-GM' and 'EN-EU-X-GM' set to '50393116'. I believe I'm using the same EU version as you and it works fine in US mode.

If you use 'DB Browser for SQLite' you can very easily duplicate your FeatureMatrix from EN-EU to EN-US. To be thorough I have all four 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM' set to be identical.

I also made a post here with some links if you want to start modding:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f946/getting-started-server-client-modifications-1150053/#post8883796

Would you mind to share your Delia Files? I couldn't find a working download link to them.

Just ignore my request. I found a working link that you already shared. You're a savior! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back