Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Create Godly 1Hit-KO Item

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Many in the forum seem to know that you can edit Critical Damage from db3 from 195 to 5000000 to do ridiculous crit damage. But you only crit 50% with smash attacks. Plus, it's a hassle to dynamically edit your critical damage because you need to rerun servers again etc.

So, change additional damage. As known, +15 weapons have 300 additional damage and this feature is expressed through a Spirit Injection element known as ATK_Absolute. But I think ATK_Absolute has so far been underrated or not even known as Additional damage to many.

Step1: Visit Videk with an item and deal with his bs.
V2pFxKJ - [Tutorial] Create Godly 1Hit-KO Item - RaGEZONE Forums
Step2: From MSSQL, go to heroes-Tables-dbo.ItemAttribute and edit as following, or whatever number that suits your desire.
KfR1xaJ - [Tutorial] Create Godly 1Hit-KO Item - RaGEZONE Forums

cZWiQeb - [Tutorial] Create Godly 1Hit-KO Item - RaGEZONE Forums

Y5aNVYU - [Tutorial] Create Godly 1Hit-KO Item - RaGEZONE Forums
Step3: Do godly damage in all smash attacks. Some characters like spear lann have dodge as a smash attack, fiona has right click as smash attack, all characters have kick(r key) as smash attack, so you actually can 1hit KO anything anytime.
ty3oezM - [Tutorial] Create Godly 1Hit-KO Item - RaGEZONE Forums

Nota Bene: Make multiple items with different Additional Damage parameters. 3000~10000 ATK_Absolute will make your character quite over powered but enough so that you don't need to fight Regina for 30 min but also won't one hit kill it, making the game boring. Whenever you want to one hit kill something simply change a single equipment instead of going back through db3 files, editing crit damage, re-running the servers, relogging in, and only doing 50% of crit-op damage on smash attacks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't see any spoiler tags. Nice servers just loaded up lol. Cool, now I can kill succubus queen with just this godly weapons haha.

I just finished editing them ;) Please check if the tags work now. I tried to make it sort of funny as well.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thanks all work now.

I can't see to find 64822 rows on my hero table dbo.itemAlattribute.
The max is edit top 200 rows.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Buenos días, usted podría hacer un mini tutorial sobre cómo utilizar MSSQL PLZ, es que no puedo vincular el juego con el programa gracias,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am wondering if this works with 1.69 if so how do i do this is there a file i need to switch or something can anyone give me a hand on this please or a tutorial on how to use the mssql to make this work thanks.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how did u make this weapon +17 xd

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm trying to add bonus at Videk but i don't see Element Stone in my database.. I'm using the 1.65 original MHTW, probably there wasn't Power Infusion in 1.65??
1)So is there any other way to create 1 Hit-KO item?????
2) Do you also know how to improve Stamina????
Thanks a lot for the help to anyone :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm trying to add bonus at Videk but i don't see Element Stone in my database.. I'm using the 1.65 original MHTW, probably there wasn't Power Infusion in 1.65??
1)So is there any other way to create 1 Hit-KO item?????
2) Do you also know how to improve Stamina????
Thanks a lot for the help to anyone :)

Its called spirit_injection_lvl1 and lvl2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its really nice just so i can use this to rush trough dungeons quickly if i want to test something, ty!!

Hi! Do you mind help me learn how to do this? :). Very new to this.

And does this work with the current vindictus server?. As in the main server

Last edited:
Back