Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UpArrow = Fly Upwards
DownArrow = Land Hard
LeftArrow = Normal Gravity
RightArrow = No Gravity (Don't fly, use it on like a bench and walk and you'll be floating)

Keypad 1~5 = Beauty shop motions
Keypad 6 = Moonwalking(Male character may do different motion)
Keypad 9 = April Fools Dance
Keypad Del(not regular delete): Suicide

How to Fly: Go to any sittable area. Press UpArrow. Press e to sit. I can fly!
How to Cancel Motions and move(Undo Keypad 1~6): Press Keypad 9. Now you can move.

Suggestions:
Explore places, make the game feel like open world. Enjoy. (Really good for screenshots)
Go to unreachable places without this mod. Do BeautyShop motion. Best screenie.

Nota bene:
cfg(config) file is not part of the Vindictus client by default.
If you remove it, it will be automatically created when logged into game and characters.
Move the contents of this folder(cfg files) into a folder called cfg or replace existing.
Backup cfg folder before use, to conserve previous key-binding settings in case you want to discontinue the use of this mod. However it is not necessary.

Download at : (Password : Impunity)
or at :

In case you want the config un-repacker :
(PW: Impunity)

Screenshots:
sTw9HgL - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

KO0xy4F - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

XAWxLxh - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

g8vRoLS - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

NAuQZxD - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

9jEJUTZ - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

9w84Egv - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

05mrhpV - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woow you can do that? So amazing discovery impunity. I wonder are there no-clip mod or scripts work for vindi too.
Yup, thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by no-clip mod or scripts, however. This is mod is fairly simple as you don't need any overriding tool like GSL, but only requires replacing the .cfg files with the uploaded ones.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hahaaa. Good stuff.

How did you do this? You swapped some of the CFGs around to break the default controls?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UpArrow = Fly Upwards
DownArrow = Land Hard
LeftArrow = Normal Gravity
RightArrow = No Gravity (Don't fly, use it on like a bench and walk and you'll be floating)

Keypad 1~5 = Beauty shop motions
Keypad 6 = Moonwalking(Male character may do different motion)
Keypad 9 = April Fools Dance
Keypad Del(not regular delete): Suicide

How to Fly: Go to any sittable area. Press UpArrow. Press e to sit. I can fly!
How to Cancel Motions and move(Undo Keypad 1~6): Press Keypad 9. Now you can move.

Suggestions:
Explore places, make the game feel like open world. Enjoy. (Really good for screenshots)
Go to unreachable places without this mod. Do BeautyShop motion. Best screenie.

Nota bene:
cfg(config) file is not part of the Vindictus client by default.
If you remove it, it will be automatically created when logged into game and characters.
Move the contents of this folder(cfg files) into a folder called cfg or replace existing.
Backup cfg folder before use, to conserve previous key-binding settings in case you want to discontinue the use of this mod. However it is not necessary.

Download at : (Password : Impunity)

Screenshots:
sTw9HgL - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

KO0xy4F - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

XAWxLxh - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

g8vRoLS - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

NAuQZxD - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

9jEJUTZ - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

9w84Egv - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

05mrhpV - [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions - RaGEZONE Forums

you link said
[h=2]This shared file or folder link has been removed.[/h]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow I tried to repack config.cfg with
unbindall
bind "q" "+forward"

but it doesn't work
how did you do this?:O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you link said
This shared file or folder link has been removed.

I think the original link should work, but I've added another link for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't get this to work. I put everything in cfg, and configs are changed because I see the fps numbers etc, however none of the controls work. Using 1.65 client.
Maybe the language has something to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't get this to work. I put everything in cfg, and configs are changed because I see the fps numbers etc, however none of the controls work. Using 1.65 client.
Maybe the language has something to do?

It should work regardless of language and patch version. I know that this works in the official servers as well, both kr and na, because the mod has not been really dealt with by security programs because it was rather closed source and not overused like GSL. Do not change any key settings during gameplay, for example don't change music volume or fps numbers. If you do, you will have to re-login, which reverses any changes you made and back to the mods. In easy words, the cfg files I attached are read-only and if you change key settings in game, it doesn't do its job properly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it to work, the reason is that this hack is designed for premiere (its an assumption because the game doesn't let you jump with that cfgs). To make it work on XE:

- add "_ex" to character cfs, example config_fiona.cfg to config_fiona_ex.cfg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it to work, the reason is that this hack is designed for premiere (its an assumption because the game doesn't let you jump with that cfgs). To make it work on XE:

- add "_ex" to character cfs, example config_fiona.cfg to config_fiona_ex.cfg

Oh lol the XE problem. I run it on US mode so I didn't even realize there was a separate ex.cfg

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The game uses separate CFGs to define whether it's in Premiere or Extreme mode, because they have different controls and stuff. I haven't gotten around to trying it myself yet. Have you tried using console command stuff and load costume set commands?

shinmin
I haven't tried editing those shops.
Beauty and avatar shop should work, I don't know why it doesn't for some people.
Make sure you do not use tickets for beauty/avatar shop. Just purchase for 0 NX.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't add any nx cash items to any NPCs yet. But I have seen Vindictusworld did it. We should be fine.

Gvy can you please clean up your PM? I try to PM you something.

Back