Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.69 Vindi How to add new AVATAR CLOTHINGS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to know how do you guys add new "Avatar" or clothings to 1.69. I see private server such as vindictusvn, pandoravindictus, or requiemvindictus having the LATEST AVATAR in game. I just want to add a few pieces of clothing such as "Butterfly-Kissed or "Golden-Silk". I have looked on ragezone but there doesn't seem to be a tutorial or anyone mentioning it. If this is a secret thing or a paid tutorial, I seriously wouldn't mind paying you REAL Money for the time it takes you to show me on how to do it.

This is my discord if anyone wants to hit me up :)

Discord: EasyGG#8422

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Goodluck for you bruh no one release it or else start working reverse =))

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For adding models, basically what you need to do is move the mdl, vtx, vtd clip etc files for the model you want to backport to the data>models folder. After that you just need to add a few lines to your player_costume.txt to point to your new files (if you don't know how to do this just look at how other sets were added in it as reference and modify those). Finally you need to edit both your client and server DB's as well. CustomizeItemInfo, CustomizePriceInfo, EquipItemInfo, and ItemClassInfo - you need to add your new set to these tables. The parameters in these tables are pretty self-explanatory, so again, if you don't know what you're doing just reference how other sets were added to the table and adjust what you need to point to your new set and it's relatively simple. Might've forgotten a few things but I'm pretty sure that's the gist of it.

Although the main problem now is actually getting the model files which I made a thread on just recently. The latest KR Vindictus version uses a new form of encryption on its HFS files that broke all the pre-existing extractors so it's impossible to pull models from it. If you have a non-updated client before the encryption changed or knew somebody who could share their older HFS folder, you could use the extractors that way, but it's unlikely anyone still has those. I've seen some of the newer models get ripped somehow though, so I think there's definitely some way to crack them, but it is not public information if so. You could try taking a shot at asking one of the server owners about it or somebody who rips Vindictus models for more information if you were really dedicated, but they may not be as inclined to help. Although you can still add your own models to the game if you know how to convert them using the method I outlined above.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lergen, have you tried adding any Avatar yet? Were you successful? Mind sharing your discord so I can add you?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lergen, have you tried adding any Avatar yet? Were you successful? Mind sharing your discord so I can add you?
Yeah, if you follow the steps I listed that should let you add new avatar sets to the game if you have the proper files, somebody else can correct me if I forgot anything but that should be the entire process. Main thing is actually getting the model files though, you can't pull them from the latest KR version because of the changed HFS encryption and if there's a way to do it it's not public information right now.

I don't have a Discord though, my apologies. If there's any questions you have I can try to help you here though.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I take model files from other private server client or will that not work?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I take model files from other private server client or will that not work?
Sure that should technically work if the client has what you need, all you need is the proper files for the model (mdl, vtx, vtd and clip), doesn't matter where you get them. Then edit player_costume and the corresponding db tables like I mentioned above.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I opened EquipItemInfo and ItemClassInfo of heroes.db3 and heroesContents.db3 with SQLite Developer, an error message occurred:Access violation at address 00BE389F in module 'SqliteDev.exe.Read of address 00000000.Recordindex out of range.May I ask what you use to edit and view db3?
For adding models, basically what you need to do is move the mdl, vtx, vtd clip etc files for the model you want to backport to the data>models folder. After that you just need to add a few lines to your player_costume.txt to point to your new files (if you don't know how to do this just look at how other sets were added in it as reference and modify those). Finally you need to edit both your client and server DB's as well. CustomizeItemInfo, CustomizePriceInfo, EquipItemInfo, and ItemClassInfo - you need to add your new set to these tables. The parameters in these tables are pretty self-explanatory, so again, if you don't know what you're doing just reference how other sets were added to the table and adjust what you need to point to your new set and it's relatively simple. Might've forgotten a few things but I'm pretty sure that's the gist of it.

Although the main problem now is actually getting the model files which I made a thread on just recently. The latest KR Vindictus version uses a new form of encryption on its HFS files that broke all the pre-existing extractors so it's impossible to pull models from it. If you have a non-updated client before the encryption changed or knew somebody who could share their older HFS folder, you could use the extractors that way, but it's unlikely anyone still has those. I've seen some of the newer models get ripped somehow though, so I think there's definitely some way to crack them, but it is not public information if so. You could try taking a shot at asking one of the server owners about it or somebody who rips Vindictus models for more information if you were really dedicated, but they may not be as inclined to help. Although you can still add your own models to the game if you know how to convert them using the method I outlined above.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I opened EquipItemInfo and ItemClassInfo of heroes.db3 and heroesContents.db3 with SQLite Developer, an error message occurred:Access violation at address 00BE389F in module 'SqliteDev.exe.Read of address 00000000.Recordindex out of range.May I ask what you use to edit and view db3?

Sure, I use Navicat Premium to work with database files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My guess: There is some kind of connection mechanism inside the clothing model mdl, which is linked to the materials map file named after the original name.So for the renamed mdl created by myself, the renamed materials map file will not work, it will still link to the original materials, am I right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back