Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2020 client with 1.69 EU server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! I've read some of the comments on the forums which claim that the version of your Vindictus client is the only thing that matters when it comes to accessing "new content", and that an updated server version is unneeded if you technically only wanted to get in the game within the server.

I am really interested in making an offline server for myself where I can do and solo the current Vindictus content that is available in the official version of the game (Nyle, Brillian Lugh, etc)

Would I be able to run the 1.69 EU server files and then launch the current version of the game's client if all I wanted was to go fight the new bosses that the game has released over time?

If yes, what would I do to accomplish that? Would downloading the 1.69 EU client available here, then copy pasting the 2020 updated Vindictus client files within the EU client be enough?

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! I've read some of the comments on the forums which claim that the version of your Vindictus client is the only thing that matters when it comes to accessing "new content", and that an updated server version is unneeded if you technically only wanted to get in the game within the server.

I am really interested in making an offline server for myself where I can do and solo the current Vindictus content that is available in the official version of the game (Nyle, Brillian Lugh, etc)

Would I be able to run the 1.69 EU server files and then launch the current version of the game's client if all I wanted was to go fight the new bosses that the game has released over time?

If yes, what would I do to accomplish that? Would downloading the 1.69 EU client available here, then copy pasting the 2020 updated Vindictus client files within the EU client be enough?

Thanks!

short answer no

longer answer you could if you swapped the entire bin folder with the 1.69 one and then used something like winnsi too inject the 1.69 scaleform UI folder so the game would load and then used an old client heroes.db3 for 1.69 but then you would still only have up too Eochaid working the rest would be broken unless you did a ghetto setup with moving stuff around in npc_variations.txt and then editing monsterinfo table in heroes.db3 and heroescontents

Upvote 0
Back