Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Boat crash on creation

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sometimes when I create boats, the game seems to hang and then it crashes. Does anyone know a solution for this?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That issue is fixed on 1.67 bins (Kai/Vella Revamp Update) and newer

Official server had the same issues until that update

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ah OK. I take it we don't have access to those bins? Is it only an issue with Kai because he seems to be the only one it's happening with for me.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The issue is not restricted to any specific character. Let's just say it was a critical bug that required the devs with access to client source code to resolve on their own. I believe the issue was on official server for as long as 10 months, going by player reports on the old EU forums.
No, I haven't come across Kai/Vella Revamp 1.67 bins so that is pretty much why I've opted to work on Delia bins instead.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The issue is not restricted to any specific character. Let's just say it was a critical bug that required the devs with access to client source code to resolve on their own. I believe the issue was on official server for as long as 10 months, going by player reports on the old EU forums.
No, I haven't come across Kai/Vella Revamp 1.67 bins so that is pretty much why I've opted to work on Delia bins instead.
I see. Thanks for the heads up.

[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Call me crazy, I crash -every- time it seems, with any character, on any account. I've even tried a fresh install using the same files I gave to my buddies, has anyone else encountered this problem? It wasn't always like this, it seemed to get progressively worse to the point where I can't make any boats. Everyone else seems to crash minimally, not often at all, but every now and then. Something is up.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.67 EU Bins were virtually identical to the 1.68 Bins posted on these forums (from NA but they were essentially the same) (some edits were made for 1.69) which conversely 1.67/68 contained everything needed to make Delia work these same bins were also used in the May 2016 Regina Patch for Thailand

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are there logs I can check somewhere to see exactly why my client crashes so frequently? It's been weeks and I still can't manage to enter any boats either created by myself or my friends.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me or is there anyone else who still gets this issue from times to times? I mean, i got the most recent update and bins and so on. However i got my game crashing from times to times and i do not understand why. It actually crashes on random situations however most of times it is exactly after i finish creating a new boat. I just do not understand why it happens. Recently i have created a boat that i have seen at a , and i got so in love with it. So i just created it, and the game decided that it was the right moment to go down.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me or is there anyone else who still gets this issue from times to times? I mean, i got the most recent update and bins and so on. However i got my game crashing from times to times and i do not understand why. It actually crashes on random situations however most of times it is exactly after i finish creating a new boat. I just do not understand why it happens. Recently i have created a boat that i have seen at a , and i got so in love with it. So i just created it, and the game decided that it was the right moment to go down.

Most likely it's overload on your computer.

Upvote 0
Back