Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change of IP Arena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! When entering the arena, first there is a connection to the external ip of the server 95.105.56.155, then somewhere by 10% the ip changes to 192.168.0.200 (while when I am in the same local network with the server, the connection to the arena is excellent) Please tell me: How and where to change the ip 192.168.0.200 of the arena service to my external ip connection completed successfully? Thank you in advance ! =)

Through the local network , as well as through RadminVPN(from outside) - there is access to the arena

This means that there will be access according to the scheme with a VDS server with pritunl installed there and port forwarding inside the subnet without the need to install a vpn client ... I did this on the server for the game Allods Online .. the server worked without an external (white) ip ... tomorrow I will rent a vds server, install openvpn/pritunl there and everything should work ... Then, if anything, I will write a guide(which works for any other online server)))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made the arena work with a crutch, but to my surprise - now the WTF dungeons do not work .... although the ip connections for the arena and dungeons are the same ... the arena works on port 27003, and the dungeons on 27005 ... This is some kind of nonsense, by default For some reason, mini services use the local ip of the server, and as a result, clients with external ip try to connect to the local ip on the server side (which can be changed through CCProxy) and naturally cannot do this, when trying to replace ip in the configs with an external one, the services do not start. .. it looks like you need to edit ServiceCore.dll

I found a solution, I'll try it tomorrow https://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-local-online-setup-1107794/index8.html#post8914485

I was moving in the right direction, but not with the right gait :w00t:

Upvote 0
Back