Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Not able to login in-game. Check my logs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CentOS OS: CentOS 5.11
Windows OS: Windows 8.1 x64

Centos LAN IP: 192.168.56.101
Windows LAN IP: 192.168.1.102

Do you have turned off firewall?(Yes/No): YES (Both)
Describe your problem:
My server is running smoothly (service cabal status).. i already created an account both in SQL and also in Cabal Tool by TDChien88, but both accounts aren't able to log-in the game. i just stuck in log-in window.

can somebody take a look at my logs. thank you. i already searching for solutions but nether of those cant solve my problem.

Logs:
agentshop_01
authdbagent
cashdbagent
chatnode_01
dbagent_01
eventdbagent_01
eventmgrsvr
globaldbagent
globalmgrsvr
loginsvr_01
partysvr_01
rockandrollits
worldsvr_01_01

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything seem fine.
Let's check your client files.
1. If you are using Internal.txt
Let make sure you are setting the right port for login server. From your loginsvr_01 log. I seen 38101.
2. If you aren't using Internal.txt
Let check language.enc in Data folder and Languages folders.
Make sure every port are correct with server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything seem fine.
Let's check your client files.
1. If you are using Internal.txt
Let make sure you are setting the right port for login server. From your loginsvr_01 log. I seen 38101.
2. If you aren't using Internal.txt
Let check language.enc in Data folder and Languages folders.
Make sure every port are correct with server

thank you for your reply.
loginsvr_01 was checked but seem like i have another problem.
it says "my client needs to close to recieve update" then i use the search button i found about dbo.cabal_client_version was set to "374" then i replace my cabalmain.exe to 374 version. after i start the batch file.. the xtrap is not responding. wont open the client =(

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thank you for your reply.
loginsvr_01 was checked but seem like i have another problem.
it says "my client needs to close to recieve update" then i use the search button i found about dbo.cabal_client_version was set to "374" then i replace my cabalmain.exe to 374 version. after i start the batch file.. the xtrap is not responding. wont open the client =(

Probably you edite/saved the .exe incorrectly and you broke it.
You can fix the update message by adding/editing line in svrside /etc/cabal/LoginSvr_01.ini -> IgnoreClientVersion=1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably you edite/saved the .exe incorrectly and you broke it.
You can fix the update message by adding/editing line in svrside /etc/cabal/LoginSvr_01.ini -> IgnoreClientVersion=1

Thank you sir for taking a look at my [Help] Thread.
I reinstall my Emerald Client just to have a fresh client then put an Internal.txt file and cabalmain.exe v374.
I didn't saw a IgnoreClientVersion in my serverside. so i edit my LoginSvr_01.ini and put IgnoreClientVersion=1 right after the AffliatedCorpIP= 127.0.0.1

when i start the batch file. works fine then the xtrap was patching. after the xtrap patch...
i am struggling AGAIN with this error before -->when the cabal screen appear, it will automatically closed.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try using a different x-trap server, there are various guides about that,
servers that didn't use their own x-trap srv's had the same problem recently.
(Client crashed mostly at the 2nd loading screen)

If its caused by the client itself (xor's or w/e) it should crash even earlier than that (right at the first loading screen).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone like me? My client often crashes when I log in to the character. (I tested it on multiple PCs and got the same results)
brychaz215 - Not able to login in-game. Check my logs - RaGEZONE Forums

brychaz215 - Not able to login in-game. Check my logs - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back