Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm working on the drop and i can't really understand the (Drop Rate) on world_drop also optionpool , let's say i'm editting aos2 i had removed all the mithrils from chest 649 and put only sigmetal with specific options and when i update everything from the legacy chests started droping mithrils that i'm sure they had removed , also if someone can exmplain me how to manage it to drop only sigmetals purple with 7-8-10 amps with low chance 1-2 slots .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm working on the drop and i can't really understand the (Drop Rate) on world_drop also optionpool , let's say i'm editting aos2 i had removed all the mithrils from chest 649 and put only sigmetal with specific options and when i update everything from the legacy chests started droping mithrils that i'm sure they had removed , also if someone can exmplain me how to manage it to drop only sigmetals purple with 7-8-10 amps with low chance 1-2 slots .

Once applying changes to world_drop, make sure to reload the channel for the changes to go live.
You might also have to give the worldx-terrain.scp files a bit of attention as those too can include drops.
As for the item options on drop - optionpool.scp is your friend here, the optionpool id added to the drop has to be linked with an id that has the optionpool settings you want to use.
Guides about the optionpool file should exist since quite a while so i'm sure it'll be rather easy from here

Upvote 0
Back