• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bug Drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I've searched and followed all the guides i found regarding drops, but why i always get alz? even if i set alz control to 0 and alz_rate to 0 i still get 1 alz, and when breaking chest i always get alz..

im putting all drops on worlddrop.scp and use worlddrop is set to 1..

i cant seem to have successfuly make it working even using BB+ and Drop Rate i still get alz in chest when i put only cores in chest in rate of 0.5 and has 2 entries each core..

im using x-pasa latest file epi 26..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much rate did you put in chest ? over all its not bug maybe your rate its too much

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try 40, which map or dungeon?

tried 4 and 2 every rate of item, but sometimes it still drop alz, if i put it to 40 i dont think its not good since setting it to 10 drops so many since i tried putting 5 entries of upgrade cores and force core in every chest, all DG i think..

paid 100 Usd i tech u xD
sorry i dont have that much money im not opening a server im just studying, so if someone would i will help them..

Upvote 0
Back