• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cabal Editable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To querendo fazer um cabal "editavel" via hamachi por enquanto e fazer um site com as opções de colocar o ID do item, ID da option, Duração e conta, será possível ? Alguém entende bem dessa parte? Só pros cara divertir mesmo

To wanting to make a full "editable" via hamachi for now and make a website with options to place the item ID, option ID, Duration and account, you can? Someone understands that part? Only pros face fun even

sorry for my english

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i dont understand what exactly u asking for, but i think i got enought.
If u have router, u dont need to use hamachi to make cabal server. You just need to open ports on your router.
About the website, as i know there is no released website with tool for sending items. For this u can use some GM tools from forum.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, i dont understand what exactly u asking for, but i think i got enought.
If u have router, u dont need to use hamachi to make cabal server. You just need to open ports on your router.
About the website, as i know there is no released website with tool for sending items. For this u can use some GM tools from forum.

But if I open the door I post via no-IP? The publisher wanted to put through the website was not for me but for the players, only to send the items they want to care of them understand?

Upvote 0
Back