Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Mail Send

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to send gm email by sql for the game and it gets to the players quickly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is actually an effortless procedure. I recently needed to send a gm email via sql for a game, and all I did was run a stored course named cabal_sp_mail_send_GM in the Server01 database. I think you will also be able to do this without any problems. However, I'm unsure if this email will reach the players quickly. Sometimes I use the software on to check if my letter has reached its addressee. This is effective because I can find out what prevents my email from reaching the recipient and ensure my email account runs entirely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is actually an effortless procedure. I recently needed to send a gm email via sql for a game, and all I did was run a stored course named cabal_sp_mail_send_GM in the Server01 database. I think you will also be able to do this without any problems. However, I'm unsure if this email will reach the players quickly.

On the official server, the email message arrives instantly after someone sends it, but for some reason, on ep8 this message takes a while to appear. And the logs don't help much...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The mails arrive instantly, what doesn't happen instantly is the mails refreshing, unless you hit the delete mails button.
You can speed up the frequency of certain tasks by adjusting the Timer values inside the .ini files.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The mails arrive instantly, what doesn't happen instantly is the mails refreshing, unless you hit the delete mails button.
You can speed up the frequency of certain tasks by adjusting the Timer values inside the .ini files.

my intuition says that the "delete emails" button has at least two events, one to delete emails (obviously) and another to update the inbox... maybe it will be possible to call this second "event" when finishing a dungeon, for the reward to arrive instantly (like on the official server) for example?I wanted to inspect this but I'm studying other things right now

Upvote 0
Back