Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

change level

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sometimes i think u are trolling. How did u set up a cabal server?

Search in cabalmsg for the id for this item, then search with id in npcshop.scp. If u find it, look whether the max lvl is 190 and not 200. If it doesnt work... Open npcshop.scp in excel and filter the column "Max Level" to 190... u will find some results. Change them all to 200 because 190 makes no sense if your Max Level is 200...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Sometimes i think u are trolling. How did u set up a cabal server?

Search in cabalmsg for the id for this item, then search with id in npcshop.scp. If u find it, look whether the max lvl is 190 and not 200. If it doesnt work... Open npcshop.scp in excel and filter the column "Max Level" to 190... u will find some results. Change them all to 200 because 190 makes no sense if your Max Level is 200...

<msg id="item2357" cont="Yekatrina VIP Membership GOLD " />

this and object ID in NPCShop.spc I don't see the level

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is this the right NPC? Exist another Row with this ID? You cant buy it, use it or what is the problem? Your first post has 0 information...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then it is a mistake in item.enc/item.scp, but his last message still sounds like "i cant buy it with lvl 200"... :D

But maybe we know more, if we have some logs.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Like i said before.... look item.scp and item.enc. Seems that the lvl is 190 there.

2357 @IDT_BLBD 0 3 2 <null> <null> <null> <null> <null> <null> 31 <null> <null> 190 <null> <null> <null> <null> <null> <null> <null> 1 0 -19 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 <null>

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back