Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cores

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Force core medium not working on shadowtitanium, already changed the grade of the item but still not working.

edit: I found that it reads force core low instead of medium but I did change the grade to medium which is 4

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it works but now I can't click Grant Option button, nothing happens

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have that problem before, mine is working now. Try grade 3 for FCM, and of course check if FCM details in Item.dec/scp are sync

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I already did 3 grade and 4 enchant sync and when I put also on the helm as 3 grade still nothing happened

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
friend in item. scp stones have a look at grade and EnchantCodeLnk for example equipment of 2 grades - then the stone should have let's say 1 grade and EnchantCodeLnk 2 then the stone will work from 1 grade to 2

for grade stones it is from what level they will work and EnchantCodeLnk to what level

if anything look at the grade of the equipment and the used stone

Upvote 0
Back