Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crafted Item as drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. How do I make crafted items as drop? on mobs and in chests? What files can I see it?
And how do I make crafted items anyways, GM Tool doesn't gives me that option. Please help. Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. How do I make crafted items as drop? on mobs and in chests? What files can I see it?
And how do I make crafted items anyways, GM Tool doesn't gives me that option. Please help. Thank you.

I'm glad you ask instead of using tools for this.

Check the optionpool.scp, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions related to that file whatsoever

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad you ask instead of using tools for this.

Check the optionpool.scp, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions related to that file whatsoever

hello sir! Can you please help on optionpool.scp? I still don’t get it how it works. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello sir! Can you please help on optionpool.scp? I still don’t get it how it works. Thank you!

I mean, for me or anyone at all to help out with whatever you need help with, you'd have to ask the real question first :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ShadowGohan,

Could you please explain to me how this section in optionpool.scp in detail?

1. [OptionPoolForce]
2. [OptionPoolRare]

Thank you.

I mean, for me or anyone at all to help out with whatever you need help with, you'd have to ask the real question first :)

Hi ShadowGohan,

1. [OptionPoolForce]
2. [OptionPoolRare]

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ShadowGohan,

1. [OptionPoolForce]
2. [OptionPoolRare]

Thank you.

Hi ShadowGohan,

1. [OptionPoolForce]
2. [OptionPoolRare]

Thank you.
The [OptionPoolForce] part consists of the "OptPoolIdx" which is the general id for each individual optionpool setting which is then linked accordingly as you probably already know if you are that deep into the file, the "ForceCode" which is simply the id of the associated option that goes into the slots,
which is limited to up to 15 different options if i remember correctly.
So here you can basically just change which options do you want to have available for your option id(s) specifically (which can be different for each optpoolidx), and then use "Wep2Ratio", "WepRation", [and so on] to adjust the odds of getting that slot option through drops (or random boxes, if they have the optpoolidx added to the respective contents) [slot filling odds etc are done elsewhere].
Make sure to check which value does what on your server/files before adding them blindly, by either manually creating items with the necessary option id's one by one or, if you don't end up taking even longer going that way - check your files to find what is linked to what exactly, I don't remember where all of that was placed right now to be honest as I chose to do the one-by-one checking myself.
Now about the rate configuration, every time you see "100.0000" that simply means it is "disabled".
Anything lower than that, has to be 1. above the 100.0000 (as that is the ratio checked first and not passed on if that already has a 100.0000 in it)
and 2. if you want to disable something inbetween certain id's, you can just even the ones you don't like out, I'll post an example:

Lets say this is Wep2Ratio, we have 7 options available as for this example:
95.0000 [1] (1%)
96.0000 [2] (1%)
97.0000 [3] (0%)
97.0000 [4] (0%)
97.0000 [5] (1%)
98.0000 [6] (2%)
100.0000 [7] (0%)

Now the actual rates of getting the slot filled with the respective option is simply based on the difference between it's own value and the next higher value (1.0000 representing 1%).
So id [2] for example has a 1% chance, now [3],[4],[5] have equal values added - which is how to disable id's, by not leaving a difference for it to throw them into the pool for that specific item type (as some id's may deliver bad or non-existent options for the item type so you would want to disable them for some but enable them for other types).
The [5] (1% chance) being the first to be followed by a value that does provide a difference however is being delivered again, same as the [6] (with a 2% chance), very much unlike the [7] which in this case is not being delivered as it got the previously mentioned 100.0000 added to it.

Now [OptionPoolRare] is the exact same thing - except it is for the random craft on your item.
Note that both, the slot amount rates as well as the craft probabilities (and craft level rates) are defined for each optpoolidx individually as well, further up in the file.

Feel free to let me know if I missed something, in that case I can make corrections tomorrow once I get to look into the file again. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Can you set an option that has automatic drops of this kind of option and its rate?

7% AMP (Clean) 1 slot - 80% drop chance
7% AMP (Clean) 2 slot - 70% drop chance

8% AMP (Clean) 1 slot - 65% drop chance
8% AMP (Clean) 2 slot - 60% drop chance

10% AMP (Clean) 1 slot - 55% drop chance
10% AMP (Clean) 2 slot - 45% drop chance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Can you set an option that has automatic drops of this kind of option and its rate?

7% AMP (Clean) 1 slot - 80% drop chance
7% AMP (Clean) 2 slot - 70% drop chance

8% AMP (Clean) 1 slot - 65% drop chance
8% AMP (Clean) 2 slot - 60% drop chance

10% AMP (Clean) 1 slot - 55% drop chance
10% AMP (Clean) 2 slot - 45% drop chance

All of the necessary instructions for how to do that can be found above.
Besides you not being very clear about what type of amp (what does clean mean in that regard?), let alone what type of gear to make it for,
wouldn't you be better off learning it by doing?
You can always take a backup of the file if in doubt, then start the way that seems right to you based on informations you find here or in ragezone in general, and then post the results here if its not working. :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of the necessary instructions for how to do that can be found above.
Besides you not being very clear about what type of amp (what does clean mean in that regard?), let alone what type of gear to make it for,
wouldn't you be better off learning it by doing?
You can always take a backup of the file if in doubt, then start the way that seems right to you based on informations you find here or in ragezone in general, and then post the results here if its not working. :thumbup:
I already tried it here but no success, clean means it has slot and crafted with the example % of amp but no option on slot.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already tried it here but no success, clean means it has slot and crafted with the example % of amp but no option on slot.
All you need to do is to put 100.0000 to All slot options in the previously mentioned table of the file and make sure to set the rates of dropping the items with slots up, that way the slot can't be filled, then keep All craft options in the table at 0 or even remove them entirely for the Pool id used for this and then once you get to the one after the amp ones start adding values for a difference representing the rates. All amp should be the number 15 by default so you can probably just zero everything and it should only go for the last option from the list, never tried that but thats how it works for slot / craft drop probabilities as well so i wouldn't be surprised if the logic was the same there

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All you need to do is to put 100.0000 to All slot options in the previously mentioned table of the file and make sure to set the rates of dropping the items with slots up, that way the slot can't be filled, then keep All craft options in the table at 0 or even remove them entirely for the Pool id used for this and then once you get to the one after the amp ones start adding values for a difference representing the rates. All amp should be the number 15 by default so you can probably just zero everything and it should only go for the last option from the list, never tried that but thats how it works for slot / craft drop probabilities as well so i wouldn't be surprised if the logic was the same there
Got it working, thank you bro!

Upvote 0
Back