Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it Damage bug or Limit Damage when Attack with Critical Damage

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Excuse me sir

Can I ask about when character attack to mob with Critical Damage (G.Master, Also Transcender Skill often)

The damage will show to low example when blader use lightning slash 5 hits with critical damage

normally it should be shown likes 12500/12500/12500/12500/12500 with blue value on manticore boss (porta Inferno)

but when I use this skill, the damage was show 2500/2500/2500/2500/2500 with blue value on Lantus Pluma (Pontus Ferrum)

I am not sure about it is limit on server or damage bug
because when I saw video on youtube such as Cabal Extreme in Thailand. Some video blader can be attack with 25000 per hit with lightning slash and some skill can be 100k+ per hit also

my character status is normally
Str: 384
Int : 77
Dex: 953
LvL : 190

How I can fix or do something to be right please let me know.

Thank you with appreciate.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Most likely, critical attacks you exceed the limit of the displayed damage (it is equal to 65 535). The limit of HP is the same. When you exceed this number, the counter is reset to zero. Thus, exceeding the limit by 10, you will see not 65,545, but only 10. Nevertheless, the real damage will be correct, the bug is only visual.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer. It can be fix? Or edit that to visual the real damage like the official cabal online.

Thank you with appreciate.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, it won’t be there either. And if someone offers you to buy, these are scammers. At the moment, we saw only one video with corrected damage indicators, and the author is not going to share it.

Thank you sir

Upvote 0
Back