Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DG NPC Warp Level Req.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to change the level requirement of the DG and yes I made it from 190 to 100 but those NPC inside is I can't warp. It says need level 190 to proceed. I did change in worldXX-npc.scp

Untitled1 - DG NPC Warp Level Req. - RaGEZONE Forums

Fixed, found at cabal.dec

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have 1 dungeon with a bug, I mange to change the dungeon level requirement but I can't seem to make it work, I did change the following: FT B1F

cabal.dec
Code:
<warp_list	order="0"	type="2"	target_id="294"	level="[COLOR=#ff0000]100[/COLOR]"	Fee="0"	warp_item="1185:1313"	quest_id=""	gps_view="0"	/>

I can't find the 1185:1313 or 1185 on MissionDungeon.scp, world23-npc.scp, and I already change in the cont2.dec but the warp image doesn't show or I can't enter on the dungeon with level 109. Please tell me if there is some missing things that I didn't check or change.

Upvote 0
Back