Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dungeon information

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
well im tried in cabal.enc and mapinfo.enc as well. not appear, probably something need change in ui.dat or cabalmain
He's just spamming. There is a code in Bike Ext source that should fix this, but for me it doesn't work. I haven’t had time yet to work on this, but the addresses in the cabalmain are correct. I think this can be fixed.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have not seen another post about this nor does this one seem to contain a valid answer other than the typical "edit the cabalmain" nonsense that's thrown at anything someone doesn't manage to do, so forgive me bumping an old thread.

The file needed for this is in fact mapinfo.dec and if it didn't succeed it simply was not done correctly.

I don't know where exactly one could fail to add something within that file as it is very clear in terms of where goes what, so not entirely sure whether there is any point in explaining it.

Relevant parts (for the dungeon warps to be displayed) are:

<gps_icon_tooltip>

<dungeon_info>

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Then try to do it "correctly". I managed to achieve this by making changes to cabalmain, after I wrote the previous message. I also advise you to check the sources I wrote about above before exposing.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea what you're on about, I already did it and said so, too.
It is the same exact way as shown in the first post's screenshot which is what the person was requesting.
All of those informations are displayed properly, you're assuming I didn't do it correctly without seeing it to begin with and I genuinely do not feel like proving anything to someone who just dislikes something for no reason just because he did it in some different way for whatever reason.

sasuke - Dungeon information - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
It is the same exact way as shown in the first post's screenshot which is what the person was requesting.
All of those informations are displayed properly, you're assuming I didn't do it correctly without seeing it to begin with and I genuinely do not feel like proving anything to someone who just dislikes something for no reason just because he did it in some different way for whatever reason.

You are wrong and you continue to persist in this, it is sad.
I say this because I have seen and edited the cabalmain code to support additional dungeon ids. And if cabalmain does not have your new dungeon id in the switch case loop, then this will not work - there is no magic.
If you think that you were able to do this without changing cabalmain, then you are either using an existing dungeon id, or your client has my dll (which for some reason many merchants call by their nickname).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You seem to fail to understand something here.
You consider this to be all about higher dungeon ids than what's supported by default, whereas nothing like that has been requested.
The person asked about how to add that in general, not about higher dungeons and that is exactly what I have answered.
Nowhere did I write anything about higher dungeon ids.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
You seem to fail to understand something here.
You consider this to be all about higher dungeon ids than what's supported by default, whereas nothing like that has been requested.
The person asked about how to add that in general, not about higher dungeons and that is exactly what I have answered.
Nowhere did I write anything about higher dungeon ids.

For episode 8 dungeons, this is already added by default, and no one will ask about it. I understand that you are doing necroposting to gain ratings, but there is no need to mislead users.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea what kind of problem you have with me as I don't know you at all, but the only thing I did was to post about where that info is to be found.
I genuinely do not know what sort of ratings you talk about but you must care alot about it since you dislike and make assumptions out of the blue.
Likes in this forum say nothing about anything in my opinion but if you want to think I'd reduce myself to that then just keep spamming the topic with your nonsense.

There are in fact people using ep8 files, matter of fact I keep getting dm's about people wanting servers like that as well since not everyone likes those tons of clones out there.
Nothing about it is misleading, you're just assuming that everything is all about the most recent files when there are plenty of oldschool players.

Going to stop responding to that childish spam.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

nice need to try later.
can we dm you if we have something problem.
btw thankx for always answering all help unlike other

Upvote 0
Back