Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit Glory potion and EXP Potion?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I would like to change the amount of honor and exp given to each potion.
I want to modify the tried looking for something like this here but i couldn't find it. I also search in the MultiBuff.scp and cabal.enc but dont find anything about this two potions. Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I would like to change the amount of honor and exp given to each potion.
I want to modify the tried looking for something like this here but i couldn't find it. I also search in the MultiBuff.scp and cabal.enc but dont find anything about this two potions. Thanks for your attention.

Some potions use the option id to specify the stored amount that of course depends on the potion type
Typically, "Potion of Honor" exists twice, once with different levels (usually given through the dp cubes unless thats changed) and the regular Potion of Honor which is actually called like that (again, unless it was changed) and it uses solely the Option ID.

The same applies for the Exp Potion ("Potion of Experience" being the one that uses the Option ID)

Upvote 0
Back