Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error creating account

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SrOzama - Error creating account - RaGEZONE Forums

does anyone know what's going on and be able to help me, because i don't know what else to do, my server is online and i can't create an account, please someone?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it means something is wrong with his procedure or maybe he didn't wipe all database can't see the error clearly so I don't quite know

P.S. I zoomed clearly and saw cabalcash and auth table error. I think you didn't wipe the database entirely.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just go to Account -> Programmability -> Stored Procedure -> Look something like sp.cabal_registeraccount or sp.cabal_registeraccount_web -> right click and execute from there. Try either one, one or both should work. When executing query, sometimes you didnt realised the "USE [something] ..." may not available in your database or some parameters are not in the correct position.

Upvote 0
Back