Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Export DDS from ECH Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

does anyone have an idea, why my dds Exports from ech are looking like this?
I selected ubytedata and save it as dds. But it is always transparent.

Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
If you use the new Cabal_EBM template, then it splits the texture into several blocks. The imported texture should begin with DDS characters (in the template, these bytes are indicated as a texture type or something similar - I do not have this template now, to be more precise). In other words, inside the texture block, the first block is the file name, the second block is the size, and all that goes further is the third block, you need it.
Screenshot_1 - Export DDS from ECH Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use the new Cabal_EBM template, then it splits the texture into several blocks. The imported texture should begin with DDS characters (in the template, these bytes are indicated as a texture type or something similar - I do not have this template now, to be more precise). In other words, inside the texture block, the first block is the file name, the second block is the size, and all that goes further is the third block, you need it.
View attachment 167511

Perfect, i got it work. But is it possible that u upload me your template, because with my current one, i have to select multiple areas and cant just select ubyte.

Thank you for your great help! :)

Edit: okay after some tests, i have a small Problem. Some costumes exported perfectly with good colours and other ones are transparent like costume on my first picture. I am relativ sure that i selected the equal areas for all costumes. I tested it few times. What could i missed?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, im writting so mybe est will hear us out, im writting of despair people on mercury, servers are down 90 percent of time, wars not working, not able to do anything, we are all writting tickets, even did petition, but we only got bot massage as a replay. So much real money invested in this game, so much money wasted, we get no support by est, we just want to get back what we deserve, playabke stable game, gms, support

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hi, im writting so mybe est will hear us out, im writting of despair people on mercury, servers are down 90 percent of time, wars not working, not able to do anything, we are all writting tickets, even did petition, but we only got bot massage as a replay. So much real money invested in this game, so much money wasted, we get no support by est, we just want to get back what we deserve, playabke stable game, gms, support
Are you talking about the official server of playthisgame.com? Can you tell us more about the situation? I am curious.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes they are offical, cabal EU, i dont know where to start, everything started with update, before was minor lags after 12mc, but now its horrible, people are quitting, there is ping, which goes from 1ms to literaly 115k mass dc, just to enter game if play after 15 in the week u need about 1h to enter. While venus is in way batter condition as mercury, so we started to signing the petitions, mybe something will tuched them. And its bingo time, which means we spend about 400€ to compete yet we connot have working game, and we dont know where to reach out. Its like talking to wall

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Yes they are offical, cabal EU, i dont know where to start, everything started with update, before was minor lags after 12mc, but now its horrible, people are quitting, there is ping, which goes from 1ms to literaly 115k mass dc, just to enter game if play after 15 in the week u need about 1h to enter. While venus is in way batter condition as mercury, so we started to signing the petitions, mybe something will tuched them. And its bingo time, which means we spend about 400€ to compete yet we connot have working game, and we dont know where to reach out. Its like talking to wall
Unfortunately, they won’t be able to help here - here is a forum of pirated servers. The EastSoft administration is not here (the EastSoft that I wrote above has nothing to do with them). I wish you a speedy solution to your problem.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awww, yea i just want to find out where we can contact them, but thank you anyway, is there any good private server with people playing u would recomend ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't represent ESTsoft in any form. I chose this nickname as a joke. Sorry for the confusion.

Awww, yea i just want to find out where we can contact them, but thank you anyway, is there any good private server with people playing u would recomend ?

All current private servers are using very old leaked server files and are stuck on Episode 8. For comparison, EU is currently on Episode 24. There will, however, be an EP24 private server available for testing around this time next year.

Upvote 0
Back