Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Green effect on name

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess its fully configured already and ive seen many have been used to it so could anyone share the guide? would really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Green name on name

UPDATE cabal_character_table SET Name = [$0#ADMIN$]$0#YourName$ WHERE Name = [ADMIN]YourName

This will make your name with red color without the '[]'.

maybe this will help you.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

it's an event, see into EventData -> cabal_ems_event_firstjoineduser_table, delete period days and restart server, will work

you're right but all chars will be changed to green color. i think what he is trying to ask is for a particular character to have green name color but others are in normal color.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

maybe this will help you.
i think if we use that method it will result to
blade99 - Green effect on name - RaGEZONE Forums

you're right but all chars will be changed to green color. i think what he is trying to ask is for a particular character to have green name color but others are in normal color.

Yes this is what i wanted to hear =) so could anyone share this?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
edit your char style to 9568418 and then you got a BL with cr 20 and male. to get the others you gotta find it out yourself. thats enough for you :p

Oh btw how do i edit my char style? ;) tyt so if you get cr20 you get a green name? ;D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Database -> Server01-> dbo.cabal_character_table -> Style

Yea already found it last night but anyway thanks ;D

edit your char style to 9568418 and then you got a BL with cr 20 and male. to get the others you gotta find it out yourself. thats enough for you :p

oh btw ive tried it but it doesnt make ma name green ://

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
green name - Green effect on name - RaGEZONE Forums

Firstjoineduser = userNum u want start event with (green name) if u set ''1'' = all acc will get green name ,if u set ''100'' start from userNum 100 ++ get green name.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back