Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Bike Crafting

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I am crafting bikes the result is always 0 Epic. Tried with blue bike, Rw3 and PW5.

I looked into cabal.enc, craft.scp and core.scp, But never found the problem.

Anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Please check the image. Thanks
ss - [Help] Bike Crafting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I know It's bugggy and required some fixing. That is why I'm here right? Because I am trying to.

Anyway is there other people here got an idea how to fix this?
In the cabal.enc file, find the table "rare_code". It has a column "bike8" - it lists the crafting levels of different force. The "RareNum" column is the force level. The "code" column is the force ID (for example, 1 = HP, 5 = Defense, etc.). You can find out which number of which force corresponds, by comparing the table "stat_limit" with the text in cabal_msg.enc. All you need to do is set the values ​​for the bike forces you are interested in, which are now zero. Since you probably won’t be able to figure out which options you have crafted, you will need to experiment with this. In the server side you need to edit a similar table in the file core.scp - "RareLink".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Solved it by editing Item.enc and Item.scp.

@moderators please close this thread. Thanks

can you post your item.enc and item.scp?

Solved it by editing Item.enc and Item.scp.

@moderators please close this thread. Thanks

bro what did you correct in item.enc and item.scp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back