Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Cabal 9 class

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
help please, finish configuring the server VM cabal 9 classes published on this site, apparently the change of class and the abilities of GL, FG, DM, are working fine, the problem I have is that the Dark Mage class is not being see neither the skull nor the scythe in his hands, and when I activate the Battle mode 1, 2 and 3 ability, the character does not change shape, the same happens with Gladiator and FG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like you don't know that the dm is not published finished you need dll yo fix it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have it fixed , you can try buying it from someone who's selling it :) btw no one will give it for free plus in this files there's alot more bug then you think ???????????? way better to use 6 classes and work over your own ideas and make something unique

Upvote 0
Back