Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Can't connect to the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. So i am going to try to be as straight as possible.I am trying to get into the cabal server development world. I am trying to make my first project based on X-PASA, but i bumped into some problems, and if any of you is willing to guide me, i'll be thankfull for it.Here is a list of my problems:1. used 010 tool - can't find magickey of the client2. My client connects to db but i won't be able to log in game3. tried one version of x-pasa (the one where archi is the last set added), it worked, but someone told me i should use the latest release of xpasa, so i went for it, that's where all my problems started.4. I re-did the entire steps of the CentOs 7 repack server instalation, but in the end everything collapsed.My point is, all i want is someone to help me get the server up on localhost, after that i won't request any guideance.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
Hello. So i am going to try to be as straight as possible.I am trying to get into the cabal server development world. I am trying to make my first project based on X-PASA, but i bumped into some problems, and if any of you is willing to guide me, i'll be thankfull for it.Here is a list of my problems:1. used 010 tool - can't find magickey of the client2. My client connects to db but i won't be able to log in game3. tried one version of x-pasa (the one where archi is the last set added), it worked, but someone told me i should use the latest release of xpasa, so i went for it, that's where all my problems started.4. I re-did the entire steps of the CentOs 7 repack server instalation, but in the end everything collapsed.My point is, all i want is someone to help me get the server up on localhost, after that i won't request any guideance.

try this link, about setting from ground up.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f949/help-channel-1194525-post9063447/#post9063447

the links that is on there not the problem that is in there. :D:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
543957863 magic key for base SQL -Account client version + server files loginSvr

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, so i got the server going, but now when i changed the xdata.enc and the data files, the cabal client freezes and crashes before login screen

Upvote 0
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
used that, same result, and now for some reason i can't connect to db server with sql server management

Can you add me on discord? ID: Wrage #6407

the resolution lies with in the links,.. setup my server from ground up from the link below. just try to read thoroughly, fixes are also in them.

[CentOS 7 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated] - BASE SERVER

[Release] Cabal Server Files (X-Pasa Verison 6.7.2) - PATCHED OVER and CLIENT

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Upvote 0
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
It looks like you had the same problem with sql server and sql manager

It was not actually a problem I just did not know what to use on accessing my sql on centos? but I have figured it out by using the IP address of the machine and the username and pass of the local sql.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I fixed almost everything, now i have clear logs, no errors, but ican't log into the game, maybe i am missing something?

Upvote 0
Back