Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]Channel crash

Reaction score
Hello is there a solution about this type of attack to my channel

ACE_ASSERT: file Proc/Connect.cpp, line 73 assertion failed for 'pIPSAck4Connect->bIndex1 == g_pServerCtxEx->iServerIdx'.Aborting...

the channel will go down and up after the attack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello is there a solution about this type of attack to my channel

ACE_ASSERT: file Proc/Connect.cpp, line 73 assertion failed for 'pIPSAck4Connect->bIndex1 == g_pServerCtxEx->iServerIdx'.Aborting...

the channel will go down and up after the attack

again and again channel crash, new server?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This kind of error was sending you a packet(06) with restart command from the remote to your WorldSvr. Capture the whole packet using wireshark and block it.

The attack I'm receiving seems to restart my VPS, as it is unavailable for a few minutes after the attack.

Until today I used CSF to protect my server and it was super effective, until this new attack came up. He can turn off my channels and "turn off" my VPS for a few minutes. I turned off the firewall and created some iptables rules with the information available in the forum. I solved the channel crash problem, but the attack can still shut down my VPS.

Apparently other servers are also suffering from this.

Upvote 0
Back