Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP! Decompile Mob.enc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to convert Mob.enc to readable text, I managed to convert the file to Mob.dec using the Tool (ENC TOOL) posted on this community but when I check, the file is still encrypted can someone give me a hint or help me to make the file more readable?

Btw, I'm using 010 Editor.
*See attached

Best,
4nkwon

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I'm trying to convert Mob.enc to readable text, I managed to convert the file to Mob.dec using the Tool (ENC TOOL) posted on this community but when I check, the file is still encrypted can someone give me a hint or help me to make the file more readable?

Btw, I'm using 010 Editor.
*See attached

Best,
4nkwon

once unzipped with ENC TOOL open it with Notepad ++ and everything will be seen

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Vlad,

unfortunately that thread is already outdated and the file uploaded by Yamachi is not available now.

Thanks,

once unzipped with ENC TOOL open it with Notepad ++ and everything will be seen

Hi Sasuke,

I'm using VS Code to view the file and still the same.

Thanks,

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Drafys17,

Works fine now, thank you!

I'm having Issues once again, this is kinda Noob question but, I'm trying to change the level of the mob like change it to level 1.

Should I change it in the scp file instead of the enc file? or do I need to do both?

Also can you check the attached image?

I'm using the Cabal_mob.enc template gave by Drafys17 and then when I try to run the file *see attached to check what i looks like. where I can find the level on that? or Am I doing it wrong?

Please lmk.

Thanks,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back