Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help on editing/coding stuff!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New to Ragezone website, and my first time creating a cabal private server. But for now I'm trying to learn everything, step by step. Please guide me on to do this and that, if you could guide me step by step, as I'm not familiar with terms you use on this guides.

Here are my questions and things I need help with:

***NOTE: Please guide me step by step, like where to find this and that. I know there are already threads about my questions but I really don't get how and where to find the files. I really appreciate it if you guys could teach me step by step process.

1. Is it possible for Ecoins and WExp as drop? If yes, how for each mob?
2. How to add Ecoins and WExp as reward every time you finish a dungeon?
3. Is it possible for an item to have more then 4 slots? If yes, how?
4. How to increase bonus stats per level, for example +5 stat per level right? What if I want +100 stat per level?
5. Is it possible for Slot Extenders to be used for more than 1 time on an item? If yes, how?
6. How to increase max level?
7. How to add [Title] on IGN's? For example, adding [GM] on my character name.
8. How can I make a certain mob drop certain items? How can I adjust the drop rate for that item? For example, I want a Nipperlug to drop UCHH but only 1% chance?
9. How to edit value of buffs and duration?
10. Is it possible to decrease or increase skill cooldown? If yes, how?
11. Is it possible to increase the upgrade on an item more than +15 or +20? If yes, how?

Thank you guys! I will really appreciate any help that you could give. Stay safe!

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
1. Ecoins - no. Wexp - yes. Look for the Potion of Courage in cabal_msg.enc.
2. See this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f949/ecoin-dg-1168301/. To work with these things consciously, you need to google a lot of Transact-SQL syntax.
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.
6. Server side - Common.ini-> MaxLevel.
7. In the database (table Server01.dbo.cabal_character_table) or use the tools (Bega admin tool, TDP).
8. See WorldDrop.scp. The sum of the rates for each target mob must be no more than 100%.
9. cabal.enc/Skill.scp
10. For buffs/debuffs - cabal.enc/Skill.scp. For attacking skills, a special cd calculation system is used, without changes in the binary code, there is little chance of redoing them correctly.
11. You can. To do this, you first need to have reverse engineering skills (or look for ready-made files on the forum). There are also significant changes to be made to cabal.enc, core.scp, etc.

It takes some experience to do a lot of what you've described (and some things aren't available to 99% of the community). Start simple - add NPCs, add a shop, add additional items, edit a droplist, explore templates for 010 editor from Yamachi, and more. Read server table headers and tags in client files, error messages in logs - they are quite informative, if you strain your brain a little. Do not look thoughtlessly for answers to your questions, analyze the code you have - then there is a chance that you will be able to independently work on your server and create unique content.
Or download one of the ready-made relises available on the forum with additional content and concentrate on fixing many bugs).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

2. See this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f949/ecoin-dg-1168301/. To work with these things consciously, you need to google a lot of Transact-SQL syntax.
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.
7. In the database (table Server01.dbo.cabal_character_table) or use the tools (Bega admin tool, TDP).
8. See WorldDrop.scp. The sum of the rates for each target mob must be no more than 100%.
9. cabal.enc/Skill.scp
10. For buffs/debuffs - cabal.enc/Skill.scp. For attacking skills, a special cd calculation system is used, without changes in the binary code, there is little chance of redoing them correctly.
11. You can. To do this, you first need to have reverse engineering skills (or look for ready-made files on the forum). There are also significant changes to be made to cabal.enc, core.scp, etc.

It takes some experience to do a lot of what you've described (and some things aren't available to 99% of the community). Start simple - add NPCs, add a shop, add additional items, edit a droplist, explore templates for 010 editor from Yamachi, and more. Read server table headers and tags in client files, error messages in logs - they are quite informative, if you strain your brain a little. Do not look thoughtlessly for answers to your questions, analyze the code you have - then there is a chance that you will be able to independently work on your server and create unique content.
Or download one of the ready-made relises available on the forum with additional content and concentrate on fixing many bugs).

Thank you for the response HariSheldon! I really appreciate it. Yeah I don't expect for people for answer all of my questions. I just want to know the basics.

I'm having problem with ALZ drop on a certain mob. I've been following this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f460/alz-amount-changes-drop-alz-1122706/
but it's not working. Nipperlug still drops 1k alz which my alz rate is set to 1k as well. Is it possible to make nipperlug drop like 100k? If yes, can you show me the correct coding?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.
9. cabal.enc/Skill.scp

Now what makes you think eCoins can't drop?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now what makes you think eCoins can't drop?

how to do that?
For example, if you add cabal vouchers to drop, those vouchers can't be used ..

For alz there is a item (item13 cont=Money)
Also for item.enc exist - enum type Alz - IDT_ALZS (13) and for .scp - @IDT_ALZS=14

i don't think there is a "item type" for ecoins :S

..or maibe it is but i dot know the IDT .. will be awesome if you have such info :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
how to do that?
For example, if you add cabal vouchers to drop, those vouchers can't be used ..

For alz there is a item (item13 cont=Money)
Also for item.enc exist - enum type Alz - IDT_ALZS (13) and for .scp - @IDT_ALZS=14

i don't think there is a "item type" for ecoins :S

..or maibe it is but i dot know the IDT .. will be awesome if you have such info :)

each voucher have an unique indentifier, you can't do it by drop..
if it would be possible than always have the risk for dupe them and you are ruined..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
each voucher have an unique indentifier, you can't do it by drop..
if it would be possible than always have the risk for dupe them and you are ruined..
Nobody said it has to be a voucher.
Its not hard to check how the premium wing blessing beads are supposed to work, a simple right-click item that allows the desired execution within the database.

Saying that it risks a dupe is nonsense.

Upvote 0
Back