Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Orb Visual

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
need some help guys? which file do I need to look at?!

have tried searching for it but no success in searching for it...

thanks!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need dll/cabalmain modification to fix staff visuals.

thanks brother! I think this will not be an easy fix for me,.. I guess I will just search through web for this one and maybe luck will favor.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a paid thing, so whatever you google, you won't find it.
Either get it from the couple people who made it and will charge for it, or start leaning C++.
Or, do the shady way, but for that you need to experiment a lot and it, kind of, involves weapon skins, that's a tip.

far out! then this is a very serous bug and a very serous fix is needed,..

then hoping for a miracle from the gods of cabal.

thanks brother Azure!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's a paid thing, so whatever you google, you won't find it.
Either get it from the couple people who made it and will charge for it, or start leaning C++.
Or, do the shady way, but for that you need to experiment a lot and it, kind of, involves weapon skins, that's a tip.

can you tell me which is the dll to modify?

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
can you tell me which is the dll to modify?

No need change anything in any dll.Item which you see in inventory you can see on hand of character.Stuff in hand its another ebm(efx) which you can find in client folder and change.FA,FS,WI have two different models of weapon,not the same which in inventory.One model have only swords/katane which same visual as in inventory.Why need choose difficult way that make easy thing?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No need change anything in any dll.Item which you see in inventory you can see on hand of character.Stuff in hand its another ebm(efx) which you can find in client folder and change.FA,FS,WI have two different models of weapon,not the same which in inventory.One model have only swords/katane which same visual as in inventory.Why need choose difficult way that make easy thing?

post ebm and FX here

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
You can find all items in two folders.Item-weapon(item in inventory) and EFX-weapon(weapon which character have in hand).I dont use PC now.Use noesis and 010 that find model and efx which use this item(ebm).

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You can find all items in two folders.Item-weapon(item in inventory) and EFX-weapon(weapon which character have in hand).I dont use PC now.Use noesis and 010 that find model and efx which use this item(ebm).

as you can see and fix the FX too but when I put that ORB on the Wizard the visual is SigMetal

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
here's to you

You dont see differents?You show stuff model from noesis,but then show efx which use orb model.This efx using for visual orb on hand or in inventory,not for stuff in hand.Stuff efx must have stuff model as object,not orb.You edit another efx,not for stuff.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You dont see differents?You show stuff model from noesis,but then show efx which use orb model.This efx using for visual orb on hand or in inventory,not for stuff in hand.Stuff efx must have stuff model as object,not orb.You edit another efx,not for stuff.

I can't understand you whatever I do the globe always remains with SigMetal view

can you stay on your PC the correction and then post it here?

Upvote 0
Back