Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] x-pasa testmode off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
I'm using the x-pasa version now.

If the character dies or reconnects, the skill cool time is reset.

We did a search and found that we can turn the test mode off.

For x-pasa, we use atika.

Changing this to husky will reset the skill cool time...

Please tell me how the skill cool time does not reset when the character dies or re-connects...

Please...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont get the logic ? it seems like you dont know how to play cabal
Re-Read your question ( If a character dies Skills Reset ) Of course it will reset becuase you die

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont get the logic ? it seems like you dont know how to play cabal
Re-Read your question ( If a character dies Skills Reset ) Of course it will reset becuase you die

When the official server dies in Korea, the skill cooldown is not reset when the character is reconnected.When I searched, in this case, TEST MODE was turned on, so I asked a question.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When the official server dies in Korea, the skill cooldown is not reset when the character is reconnected.When I searched, in this case, TEST MODE was turned on, so I asked a question.

As from my knowledge there is no possiblity to start the EP8 Client without startparam e.g. husky, breaklee. So it is needed to start the client in "testmode" to get it working.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As from my knowledge there is no possiblity to start the EP8 Client without startparam e.g. husky, breaklee. So it is needed to start the client in "testmode" to get it working.

Are you saying you can't disable the test mode...?

Upvote 0
Back