Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Premium Service

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there. I just want to ask you. Does someone know how to fix premium service?

So heres what i did
I make a premium channel
I make a blessing bead for premium service
I edit account_register and account_register_web in database for free users when created which is service kind = 1

here's my premium service from servicekind 0 to 2

[DurationSvc]DurationSvcIdxTypeExp

but my problem is when i created an account and character. all free users can enter premium channel without using the premium bead but i already checked my files. I dont know where to find if servicekind 1 and 2 is premium, then i tried using servicekind=0 for free user, its fixed when i enter premium channel without bead they cant enter when servicekind is set to 0 but all warp is gone.

here's my caz.enc

<duration_svc id="0" name="duration_svc_00" type="4" desc="duration_svc_desc_00" /> <duration_svc id="0" name="freeuser_svc_00" type="0" desc="freeuser_svc_desc_00" /> <duration_svc id="1" name="duration_svc_01" type="1" desc="duration_svc_desc_01" /> <duration_svc id="2" name="duration_svc_02" type="2" desc="duration_svc_desc_02" />

I hope you help me. tyia and please!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, what you are looking for is the premium account system where you only connect to premium channels with a specific servicetype! this is done via DLL (C++ or Asm), if I remember there is a source here in ragezone that contains what you are looking for!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So heres what i did
I make a premium channel
I edit account_register and account_register_web in database for free users when created which is service kind = 1

but my problem is when i created an account and character. all free users can enter premium channel without using the premium bead but i already checked my files. I dont know where to find if servicekind 1 and 2 is premium, then i tried using servicekind=0 for free user, its fixed when i enter premium channel without bead they cant enter when servicekind is set to 0 but all warp is gone.

here's my caz.enc

<duration_svc id="0" name="duration_svc_00" type="4" desc="duration_svc_desc_00" /> <duration_svc id="0" name="freeuser_svc_00" type="0" desc="freeuser_svc_desc_00" /> <duration_svc id="1" name="duration_svc_01" type="1" desc="duration_svc_desc_01" /> <duration_svc id="2" name="duration_svc_02" type="2" desc="duration_svc_desc_02" />

As stated in the sql procedure under [Account] -> cabal_sp_auth
Service Kind 0 = Free User
Service Kind 1 = Premium

That'd be the default.

You can manipulate the procedure to your liking, you can use the get character procedure to prohibit entering certain channels (you will still be able to open the character menu on the channel but you will not be able to login), you can even go creative and have it ignore that as a whole during set times or under other conditions.

Anyhow, the options above are likely the easiest.

You can of course also make use of the fact that the client retrieves premium information upon login and disable entering the channel(s) that way, can't say I'd know how so those options are all I could help with.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can manipulate the procedure to your liking, you can use the get character procedure to prohibit entering certain channels (you will still be able to open the character menu on the channel but you will not be able to login), you can even go creative and have it ignore that as a whole during set times or under other conditions.
Can you please tell me how to do this?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So heres what i did
I make a premium channel

here's my caz.enc

Enable Warp for the line that has the same DurationSvcIdx as your ServiceKind.
Default free membership would be:
-First line
-ServiceKind (DurationSvcIdx) 0
-Type 4

Those using the ServiceKind 1 should be allowed to enter premium channels by default, unless this was modified through bin edits or something I'm overlooking here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back