Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Skilled "armor" gives resist stats

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea where to change this Resist (amp,cr,cd) to its original stats (Skill exp .....)? Please refer picture.

Checked cabal.enc force code it, nothing abnormal

I believe I didnt change anything on the force code of the item, and I realised this when I go DG, and looted Skilled (RSA,RCR,RCD) item.

I am using Xpasa server + cabal47 client.

Boot will give RSA
Glove will give RCD
Suit will give RSA
Helm will give RCR

Thanks
-M

dllhost_UTpjQmzRzW - [HELP] Skilled "armor" gives resist stats - RaGEZONE Forums dllhost_kTy4wQ8IhV - [HELP] Skilled "armor" gives resist stats - RaGEZONE Forums dllhost_OvDlQ8zi9 - [HELP] Skilled "armor" gives resist stats - RaGEZONE Forums dllhost_UwILTMGWz4 - [HELP] Skilled "armor" gives resist stats - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From optionpool scp, are you implying that I can change this to its original stats or deleting this from the drop rate?Thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Giving this a bump....

Anyone have idea to completely remove Skilled armor/weapon from drop? I ve been looking inside optpool.scp and few lines that I suspect handling this craft option only showing forcecode = 0,67,8,9,10,15.

Thanks

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Given that the resist options are not standard for this type of item (and most likely do not work), I think that you need to edit [Option] in core.scp and cabal.enc (find the desired section by the word type="RING" for example).
Find the standard Episode 8 files and edit your files accordingly.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Given that the resist options are not standard for this type of item (and most likely do not work), I think that you need to edit [Option] in core.scp and cabal.enc (find the desired section by the word type="RING" for example).
Find the standard Episode 8 files and edit your files accordingly.

Thanks for the idea. I just checked and theres a discrepancy between my server files and my cabal.dec. On server, it shows 41 which is the force code for Skilled under my boot,suit, helm and gloves, while on client side, it is noted as 97(RCD),98(RCR) and 112(RSA) for the set.

I changed the values on client side to 41 (to synch with server) files, restarted my server and compiled the cabal.enc, it still giving resist.

So what I did, I want to exclude "Skilled" from drops so I go to OptPool.scp, to [OptionPoolRare] > PoolIdx 51 > set all (suit,helm,hand and boot) to 0. And yes, no more Skilled item drop from chest.

Another problem arises, outra (ssa/msa) craft option drops more than usual. I guess is because in OptPool, the next force id after "Skilled" item are the ssa and msa. Since "Skilled" is 0, the option that will drop more will be the SSA/MSA.

Upvote 0
Back