Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to change ip connect

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello and good day to all.

i want to ask where i can change the ip for joining other players? i want to test on other pc and all i can do is on my pc only. any tips thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you for reply. sir can i ask what is husky an editor like hex editor?

edit: i already change it. in server side no need to change the ip?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
husky is an argument in order to launch the cabalmain.exe. You can create window .bat file and copy the code below:

Code:
@echo off
start cabalmain.exe husky

i already change the ip in language.enc then trying to copt your code and nothing happen i got error. i use the simple guide server files of ep29 with vm but i want to try with my friends to play using Radmin its like Hamachi. i put the radmin ip on language.enc then not connecting. but in other server like RO is running. also thank you sir Drav3n for your reply i hope you will help me.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already change the ip in language.enc then trying to copt your code and nothing happen i got error. i use the simple guide server files of ep29 with vm but i want to try with my friends to play using Radmin its like Hamachi. i put the radmin ip on language.enc then not connecting. but in other server like RO is running. also thank you sir @Drav3n for your reply i hope you will help me.
Make sure you're working from an administrator account and click start · Navigate to the control panel

Upvote 0
Back