Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hp bug

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I already sync everything using 1 item which is suit but when I equip it, it still has a little unhealable hp.

Seteffect.scp > cabal.dec
Item.scp > item.dec
rank.scp > cabal.dec

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to check with +0 if the hp is okay then maybe the problem is enchant value since +1 or +2 doesn't give full hp

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
try to check with +0 if the hp is okay then maybe the problem is enchant value since +1 or +2 doesn't give full hp
You are right, can you tell me how can I fix this?

if u sync it everything should be fine .. try check multibuff and potion did u missed sync?
I just tried what upanddown said and it is correct that it cause hp bug on upgraded item which +0 doesn't have any hp issue

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are right, can you tell me how can I fix this?

I just tried what upanddown said and it is correct that it cause hp bug on upgraded item which +0 doesn't have any hp issue

enchant value / cabal enc & core.scp

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is the max grade is 12 or 13?

I this both unsyc

cabal.dec:

core.scp:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
13 can be unique

some grades may not work ( I mean do not give stats or when you change them they do not change) it is better to check the grades and see which ones do not work

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
depends on your file, if you have ultimate cores then you have 13 as highest grade, else 12.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just remove quote mark (" ") in value in core.scp

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back