Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Invisible Drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good night guys, I have a strange error and I have no idea where it is coming from.

Sometimes I break a reward chest, no matter what its level and the items dropped on the floor do not appear.

The strange thing is that if I move away from the place where the chest was broken and return, the item is there.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Client side or Server side?

I had no errors in my CentOS WorldSvr logs.Thank you in advance for your help!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Check both side, check the Dungeon chest which item is in the list and manually send to your character and check it on item.dec if it has the correct visual.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Good night guys, I have a strange error and I have no idea where it is coming from.

Sometimes I break a reward chest, no matter what its level and the items dropped on the floor do not appear.

The strange thing is that if I move away from the place where the chest was broken and return, the item is there.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Client side or Server side?

I had no errors in my CentOS WorldSvr logs.Thank you in advance for your help!

This bug appears when there are already too many drops on the ground around you (including Alz). Configure Alz drop in AlzControl.scp file, this should help.

Upvote 0
Back