Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it possible?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Is it possible to extract data from mission war result? Such as specific player K/D, player defense score, player attack score, and so on. As for now, from what I can see on the database, it will only logs 'Point', which is the output of the calculation of atk score,deff score,regen and so on. All this appears in the log but it would not be feasible to fetch it from the logs everytime.

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks. but how do we know which @variable is used or need to call to update the database? there must be a way for database to execute a store procedure, looks for the variable it want to add, right?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not entirely sure about the "damage" specific bit, but kills and deaths can easily be controlled through the achievement system of the game..
However I did not look into the functions yet, and only a few procedures so I'm not entirely sure whether there's a way to accomplish the rest without further additions to the client, sorry, all i can throw-in here is the kills/deaths bit, the nation war maps can be filtered out there as well.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I know if the information can be obtained thru a stored procedure? Like for kill and death. Or need to learn how achievement is handled thru database?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally use Nation war based achievements and reset them upon channel leaving/entering, which does however require a simple bit of know-how: see which part of the achievement is the progression of it and Filter it out based on the start/end position within the data, the reset allows avoiding to run into the completion of it if the kill count allowed is high enough.
There may be easier ways that i haven't noticed, can't tell right now as this way seems more than enough to me personally.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess i have to go through the progression column under achievement table to see how it works. But yes, what u explained made sense. Little touch in get and set, then throw the result to another table to keep the k/d count. And make sure the achievement doesnt complete so we can keep tracking. Thanks man

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess i have to go through the progression column under achievement table to see how it works. But yes, what u explained made sense. Little touch in get and set, then throw the result to another table to keep the k/d count. And make sure the achievement doesnt complete so we can keep tracking. Thanks man

You're welcome, if you need any help with the next steps you are absolutely welcome to ask :)

Upvote 0
Back