Party bug

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    56Posts

Party bug

If two people are given the same mission to fight the same monster, only one of them needs to kill the monster and the other character gets a bonus as well。
    How to fix this bug?

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    72Posts

Re: Party bug

I dont think its a bug. Its a feature. Imagine u have to kill 100 monster, so it would be very awful if u cant finish it faster in party.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    740Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeginner View Post
    I dont think its a bug. Its a feature. Imagine u have to kill 100 monster, so it would be very awful if u cant finish it faster in party.
    This is the correct answer. The main thing which changed about it in the latest episodes is the range of affect it.
    RED

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    56Posts

If I want to kill 5 monsters to get a title and have 5 people party, it only takes one person to kill one monster to get a title。I think it's a BUG that makes it easier to get rewards。To fix it, you must kill 5 monsters to get it。

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    740Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uiop View Post
    If I want to kill 5 monsters to get a title and have 5 people party, it only takes one person to kill one monster to get a title。I think it's a BUG that makes it easier to get rewards。To fix it, you must kill 5 monsters to get it。
    For titles it's working differently. You can set last hit rule on it. That is definetely designed for questing...
    RED

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    56Posts

How to set it?
    Hello friend, can you write examples?

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    7Posts

Why are you being selfish xD what if the person in your party also gets the achievements, you're not losing anything

Advertisement