Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WorldDrop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is world drop only supports 20k line? -- mine already 20,179 line of drops, and the last 179 line didnt work.

Any thoughts?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You get any error in logs? Maybe its some limit in worldsvr.bin and can be increased like mob limit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but i dont think i can, it took me 4 days to figure out this error, and finally found something that could help me fix w/o any clue on this thread.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but i dont think i can, it took me 4 days to figure out this error, and finally found something that could help me fix w/o any clue on this thread.

If you found a solution why not sharing so that others in future can fix it aswell ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you found a solution why not sharing so that others in future can fix it aswell ?
Well this is not the perfect thread to discuss developments, i was just asking here, go make a thread and ill give a clue about that specific matter.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you found the solution to the problem of the thread this is the place to post it that way people looking for similar help can find solution.

Upvote 0
Back