Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Looking for TTA3 Client compatible with 219 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am searching for:captain:for TTA3 or similar files (client and data files) compatible with 219 Server for last 4 months but could not get any as all the links on the Ragezone and other websites are dead. It would be very helpful if someone could spare some time and share them here. Your timely help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sam (Toronto)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks bro cvrdheeraj
Appreciate your effort :thumbup:

I would appreciate if you could direct me to the right source for files and installation guide. Searching right information and files on the forum is like searching a needle in the hay stack. Searching is bit complex and time consuming. I would appreciate if you could guide me to the right source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks cvrdheeraj I have installed 562 and it is working fine. However, the language is Korean. Can you suggest.

Cheers!

Back