Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zone agent 562 automatically closes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys,i am using zone agent version 562.when i run in 219 server files it automatically closes.i am trying to learn i am not knowledgeable person i need you guys help .thank you for your timesorry for bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys,i am using zone agent version 562.when i run in 219 server files it automatically closes.i am trying to learn i am not knowledgeable person i need you guys help .thank you for your timesorry for bad english

There was an update in Microsoft .net version regarding Async operations due to which ZA causes error before starting all the connections like LS,AS,ZS,BS
There are 2 ways you can fix it:
1) Degrade the .net version to 3.5 and build the source code.
2) You can use file mentioned here. I have patched the issue regarding Async. Let me know if there are any bugs in this patch. Will be happy to fix it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was an update in Microsoft .net version regarding Async operations due to which ZA causes error before starting all the connections like LS,AS,ZS,BSThere are 2 ways you can fix it:1) Degrade the .net version to 3.5 and build the source code.2) You can use file mentioned here. I have patched the issue regarding Async. Let me know if there are any bugs in this patch. Will be happy to fix it.
well i am not knowledgeable in coding sorry.but your works are remarkable.

Run Zone Agent in the end after running all other exes. Then it will not crash!
thank you so much it worked .
but still not able to enter in server .
do i need any extra file for a3 client to enter the server .

Back