Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can't add NPC pre aor (RenaissancePT) on EPT 3215 server can someone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BR: Não consigo adicionar NPC pre aor (RenaissancePT) no servidor EPT 3215 alguém pode ajudar? não carrega o modelo do npc.

ENG: I can't add NPC pre aor (RenaissancePT) on EPT 3215 server can someone help? does not load the npc model.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
what npc are you trying to add and what isnt working? some more information is critical if you want help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BR: Então se eu pego qualquer npc existente no jogo e mudo o modelo dele por exemplo, e coloco do figon eu consigo normal da certo, porém eu baixei o cliente priston v2000 onde existe a antiga Ricarten e la tem uns npcs antigo, se eu tento colocar o modelo desses npcs antigos o npc some do jogo, agora como eu falei se coloco o modelo do figon por exemplo ou qualquer outro que esteja no jogo e è original do EPT funciona normal o npc. Gostaria de uma solução para saber o porque o modelo desses npcs antigos não carregam sendo que em outros servidor e clientes antigos carregavam.

ENG: So if I take any existing npc in the game and change its model for example, and insert the figon I can get it normal, but I downloaded the client priston v2000 where there is the old Ricarten and there are some old npcs, if I try to put the model of these old npcs the npc disappears from the game, now as i said if i put the figon model for example or any other that is in the game and the original EPT works normal the npc. I would like a solution to know why the model of these old npcs do not load and that on other servers and old clients did.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BR: Estou com meio caminho andado, descobrir em um forum BR que quando o KPT implantou a tier 5 alterarão também a leitura dos arquivos inx de 66kb para 94kb, então provavelmente è por isso que não estou conseguindo usar esses npcs pre aor que o sanduur usava no ReinassencePT, alguém consegue me dar uma ajudar para resolver esse problema? e conseguir ler esses npcs que são de 56kb novamente?

ENG: I'm halfway there, finding out on a BR forum that when the KPT implemented tier 5 they will also change the reading of the inx files from 66kb to 94kb, so that's probably why I'm not able to use these pre aor npcs that the sandwich used on ReinassencePT, can someone help me to solve this problem? and be able to read those npcs that are 56kb again?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ENG: Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem here, but in my case it's armor
PT-BR : Voce conseguiu arrumar ? estou com o mesmo problema, porém meu caso é armadura.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you will need to convert it to .ASE ( i think sandurr software will work here)
then put the .ASE on the game folder; the game will provide u the .SMD file with the correct structure.

Upvote 0
Back