Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help - Change color Bless Castle

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys

Really hard to find Priston Tale topics nowadays, hope someone can help me here in RageZone. :D:

I'm looking forward the possibility to change the "Pritus effect" in Bless Castle.

- here you can find the players 'glowing' in a pupleish color, how can I change the color or opacity or even not make it 'flash' keeping it always purple?

Is it possible to maybe change the visual effect, not making the player glow, but have a different visual effect (some ground effect below the player maybe)?

​Thank you in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Doesn't appear to be a particle effect you can simply edit in the game files "*.part* or "*.lua".
Most likely hard coded in the game.exe

Hello SunnyZ, appreciate your reply. I'm working on a project to make QoL changes on bPT Bless Castle, as it's not optimal at all. Unfortunately I can't edit the game.exe =(

Let me ask you one more thing, similar effects such as ice slow effect (blue) and poison effect (green), are editable or hard coded in the game.exe? If so I believe nothing can be done, as it's effects are really similar to 'pritus' effect.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello SunnyZ, appreciate your reply. I'm working on a project to make QoL changes on bPT Bless Castle, as it's not optimal at all. Unfortunately I can't edit the game.exe =(

Let me ask you one more thing, similar effects such as ice slow effect (blue) and poison effect (green), are editable or hard coded in the game.exe? If so I believe nothing can be done, as it's effects are really similar to 'pritus' effect.

Its in the source/code, i will not recommend to use a non source version

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
if its in the executable, you can try find the hex colour values in the client and then edit them, but good luck finding them im afraid.

Upvote 0
Back