Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help on Commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi wanna ask if there are GM or server commands that can finish all quests, (side, main quests etc.) Coz I want to skip all that quests in my newly build character. Thanks for your replies.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
I dont believe so.
i know theres commands to reset them but not to pass them.
not even sure if theres one to 'complete' the active quest.
only really the rank up one (/ShowMeJobUp)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As far as I know you will have to do all the side quests, but is fast if you are GM, if you have to kill the 20 bargons, take the quest, choose a field like /field 2, summon 20 bargons typing /monster "Bargon" 20 , and after killing them, type /field 3, and talk to NPC, so you can take the quest guide on SunnyZ website and finish all the side quests.

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
further to what jeanpm said,
you can spawn a monster to fight for you (I.E. /mymonster Tulla) and you get the kills that way. just be careful with things like skillmaster where you arent meant to kill them, if you kill them you get stuck rather than the quest finishing and you have to go back into battle lol

Upvote 0
Back