Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help .dat panel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everybody, help me with the martial class .dat

I added the new warrior class in the panel and by a byte in the .dat that is created from the warrior the game closes, if I manually modify it it works normally, see the before and after prints
11rVQuE - Help .dat panel - RaGEZONE Forums

if I add a space equal to the assassin's, the panel no longer recognizes the .dat but in the game it recognizes it, but in the martial one if I remove the space it recognizes the panel but not in the game, can someone help me?

class.func.php assassin and martial

case "Assassina":
$modelName1=pack("a*","char\\tmABCD\\e001.ini");
$modelName2=pack("a*"," char\\tmABCD\\tfh-e01.inf").pack("h*",00);
break;

there is a space in modelname2 which is the head, I believe

case "Guerreira":
$modelName1=pack("a*","char\\tmABCD\\f001.ini");
$modelName2=pack("a*","char\\tmABCD\\tfh-f02d.inf").pack("h*",00);
break;
and the warrior needs a space or a 00 byte to be able to work, because if I put the same space as the assassin, the panel does not recognize

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
the length is different, you will need to fix the code yourself to make it work, it wont be as simple as just copy and paste

unfortunately I dont mess with php anymore, maybe somebody else can help you more =/

tip: You can not add more bytes to the dat file. Just overwrite the 00 bytes and you should be fine

Upvote 0
Back