Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who can help me make it possible in ept v3215?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been using ept v3215 for a few days and encountered some confusion.

1. How to make DataServer/userdata/xx/yy.dat readable?

I found some php code, which is hard-coded to modify the character lvl or lvlup statistical point. Then I know that character levels, experience, items, lvlup statistics, etc. are all stored here. But most of the content cannot be read. I try to change every character set I know. Not UTF-8 nor EUC-KR.
calx - Who can help me make it possible in ept v3215? - RaGEZONE Forums

2. How to not limit the maximum attack,the maximum lvlup statistics?

If you do not complete the 80/90 questions, lvlup each 5 points. I am trying to exceed the statistics in DataServer/userdata/xx/yy.dat. But after re-logging, all data is restored to before. Total statistics be limited by lvl. And I use modified weapons with 9999 attack power to fight monsters, and the real attack power is very low. Some things limit this.

3. Is it possible to define the same item code in GameServer/OpenItem with different information at the same time?

For example, I want the monster 19_Zombie to drop wc107. At the same time I want 110_Kelvezu drop wc107b possible. The attack power of wc107b and wc107 are different.

Last edited:
Back